@Poitier and @Prynce scared to catch this fade 2 on 1 LMAO (OP Exposed)

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
My point exactly all they gotta do is prove who they is and I swear on my life I will but I'm who is in those videos these nikkas shook.

I did the same thing to @Poitier told em show me who he was and he didn't bout two months ago.

And @Cold Blooded did the same thing but he was trolling I did the same exact thing to him,he a tell you.

I know these nikkas not tough fareal and not gon pull up but if they do show me it's really you so I at least know you not sending ya big brother or daddy for that ass whooping show me it's you nikka.

Mines will be up less than two minutes soon as they do it

why they gotta go first ? you the one in question, you go first fukk boy

Daps
bruh you sound stupid in here, you yourself said you talked to @JamilALAmin on the phone what other proof you need he exsists :dwillhuh: @hustlemania just incase you missed this fukkery :wow:

Him and poitier the same people I know it,until I see other wise it's a dead case.

They both from ATL
Both got fam in the D
Both signed up in 2013
Talk nothing bout ATL

I'm not stupid these nikkas is bytches

Daps
why they gotta go first ? you the one in question, you go first fukk boy

Yo you talkin real tough I promise I'ma fukk you up them too but you got it coming nikka

And bytch cause I already got shyt on here dumbass once they post I post and if it don't add up I get exposed you stupid Mexican

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
:russ:

My bluff could be pulled so easy if @Poitier and @JamilALAmin just accept the fukk?:dwillhuh:

Accept what nikka? We ain't talking bout trading pics. What type of nikka is you breh? Why you so obsessed with seeing what other men look like? You the fukk nikka who started this thread talking bout catching fades. And I already knew you was a lame and since I'm up your way (Indiana cuz you not from or in the D) I figured I'd try and buy them wolf tickets. But now all the sudden they ain't for sale no more and you steady asking for pics in my inbox like a hoe. Calling my phone sounding like a lame nikka with a high pitched voice. Since this thread was about fades accept my invite to throw them hands or shut the fukk up. I been called you out fam. Where we meeting at patna? You ain't gotta answer in here. You got my info in your inbox. Send me the deets and we can do a ban bet like I said. The loser gets a life time ban.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
its 7:45 pm dumbass mafukka :what: clubs dont open til 10 :stopitslime: no p*ssy gettin mafukka should know this at the very minimum

with that being said, I agree on ya last part, mafukkas got they damn phones in they hands as we speak it aint shyt to post some shyt up

Nobody has ever seen you with a bytch... ever just other black men because you think some of these clowns will accept you as a "down" white boy for that faq shyt and don't agree with me p*ssy ass insect, I don't like that

No fukkin way youre a club promoter doing this on Friday night instead of shaking and moving, you just a corny ass white boy a real club promter pays to design them dumbasss cards they spam on nikkas car windows

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yo you talkin real tough I promise I'ma fukk you up them too but you got it coming nikka

And bytch cause I already got shyt on here dumbass once they post I post and if it don't add up I get exposed you stupid Mexican

you aint gone do shyt :dead:

i swear this some elaborate troll job from some geek from bodybuilding.com or some shyt

Daps
You couldn't go through there anyway.

And get off @Originalgangsta317 dikk this is about beef.

Everyone know P is a lame. All that gun killer talk is air. Anyone who's first instinct is to call for back up is p*ssy. Psychology 101.

Who cares about a nikka voice though. If @Originalgangsta317 and @JamilALAmin are both 210 then they in the same weight class. So what's all the voice commentary about? Sounds like a good match up. Get the fade.

Man these nikkas not showing who they is breh I'm not worried bout it I don't even know what they look like the fukk

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I'm cool with all three brehs. For the most part. Why y'all fighting brehs. This should be about peace brehs.

"nikkas always be hollerin peace my brother, peace this, peace that, you know what Im saying. But everytime I try to get peace of mind, nikkas try to get a piece of mine. So I gotta grab my piece" :wow:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Nobody has ever seen you with a bytch... ever just other black men because you think some of these clowns will accept you as a "down" white boy for that faq shyt and don't agree with me p*ssy ass insect, I don't like that

No fukkin way youre a club promoter doing this on Friday night instead of shaking and moving, you just a corny ass white boy a real club promter pays to design them dumbasss cards they spam on nikkas car windows

anything you sayin bout me could be said bout you :snoop: you aint never post no bytch up either :why:

my entire job is bringing females to pack a club :why: you sound stupid its ridiculous :mindblown:

pay for a flyer :dead: I do more than that

I pay for the djs, promoters, hosts, flyer, door girl :bryan: I also get 100% door and 10-20% of the bar :bryan: ima make more $ tonight then you will all month :umad:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Him and poitier the same people I know it,until I see other wise it's a dead case.

They both from ATL
Both got fam in the D
Both signed up in 2013
Talk nothing bout ATL

I'm not stupid these nikkas is bytches

:pachaha:Lol. Wait what? I stay talking bout my city nikka. And my fam from Chicagoland nikka. nikka its ATL. 70% of the nikkas in the city from somewhere else or their parents are. im the latter. Where that addy at tho fukk boy? Where you trying to do this at? Stop ducking my question bytch

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Man these nikkas not showing who they is breh I'm not worried bout it I don't even know what they look like the fukk

Yeah I think they trolling you. If you call out two people and they STILL need help then that should tell you everything you need to know about them.