@Poitier and @Prynce scared to catch this fade 2 on 1 LMAO (OP Exposed)

Daps
@Originalgangsta317 since you scared to post a proof video and picture

why not just do it old school and record ya self on vocaroo right now i mean if its your voice, its your voice - right :usure:

When they do it I'll do wateva:russ:

bytch I already posted hella videos so until somebody prove it's not me I got the upper hand it's videos of me on here dumb ass :mjlol:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
how can you logically/rationally think someone from atlanta (or in my case the bay area) gonna fly to detroit , at the beginning of winter none the less , to fight someone off the internet..

think you just some white boy trolling from bodybuilding.com or some shyt I mean original gangsta name and all

I stay in Indiana now tho. Just a short ride from the D and the Nap. I already told him he ain't gotta go far. I'll pull up in either one. Cuz I already know his scary ass ain't pulling up in Gary. What type of nikka won't take another nikka up on them odds? Against an OT nikka in they own city? Sound like good odds to me:ehh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Where 6'4 210 and all the tats at?

why you so interested in his picture ?? you wont even post your own.. you tryna steal his picture for other forums or something ?

When they do it I'll do wateva:russ:

bytch I already posted hella videos so until somebody prove it's not me I got the upper hand it's videos of me on here dumb ass :mjlol:

them videos is suspect.. the only way to 100% prove ya self is post some shyt when its requested, not 5 days later.. you can dead all this right now , whats the issue :usure:

Daps
I stay in Indiana now tho. Just a short ride from the D and the Nap. I already told him he ain't gotta go far. I'll pull up in either one. Cuz I already know his scary ass ain't pulling up in Gary. What type of nikka won't take another nikka up on them odds? Against an OT nikka in they own city? Sound like good odds to me:ehh:

You sound good to clowns like you keep it up

Daps
why you so interested in his picture ?? you wont even post your own.. you tryna steal his picture for other forums or something ?

them videos is suspect.. the only way to 100% prove ya self is post some shyt when its requested, not 5 days later.. you can dead all this right now , whats the issue :usure:

No issue I posted videos up when y'all agree we can do wateva

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You sound good to clowns like you keep it up

nah, something off, you not who you claim to be on here.. too typical

went to the pen :duck:
name ya self original gangsta :duck:
claim to be from one of the worst cities around detroit :duck:
even though you got indiana area code in ya own name :stopitslime:
gym head, but 17k posts in 1 year on 1 forum, not counting other forums you post on :duck:
then when pressed about proof, you post one 5 days later :duck:
rational people knew that was suspect :ufdup:
gullible people believed you cause you copy/pasted some calisthentics workout from bodybuilding.com or some shyt :stopitslime:

just dead all this now or forever be a white boy troll

Daps
nah, something off, you not who you claim to be on here.. too typical

went to the pen :duck:
name ya self original gangsta :duck:
claim to be from one of the worst cities around detroit :duck:
even though you got indiana area code in ya own name :stopitslime:
gym head, but 17k posts in 1 year on 1 forum :duck:
then when pressed about proof, you post one 5 days later :duck:
rational people knew that was suspect :ufdup:
gullible people believed you cause you copy/pasted some calisthentics workout from bodybuilding.com or some shyt :stopitslime:

just dead all this now or forever be a white boy troll
:russ:

My bluff could be pulled so easy if @Poitier and @JamilALAmin just accept the fukk?:dwillhuh:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I should've known this bytch @itsyoung!! would find a way to get some attention in this thread, How the fukk is this a supposed club promoter doin this shyt on a Friday night anyway :mjlol: this fraud ass fakkit white p*ssy always in some nikkas business, mind ya fukkin ya own bytch you cluttering the thread with dumb shyt

@Originalgangsta317 and @JamilALAmin in each others are so they gotta figure some shyt out after all this big teethin :francis: yall both need to post who yall are and get that out the way just to avoid any confusion with an nikka in whatever location yall choose that doesn't have shyt to do with this and to make sure there aint no bytch snake shyt involved

We in 2016 everybody got smart phones so it don't take nothing but a few seconds to take a pic and post it from imgur.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I should've known this bytch @itsyoung!! would find a way to get some attention in this thread, How the fukk is this a supposed club promoter doin this shyt on a Friday night anyway :mjlol: this fraud ass fakkit white p*ssy always in some nikkas business, mind ya fukkin ya own bytch you cluttering the thread with dumb shyt

@Originalgangsta317 and @JamilALAmin in each others are so they gotta figure some shyt out after all this big teethin :francis: yall both need to post who yall are and get that out the way just to avoid any confusion with an nikka in whatever location that doesn't have shyt to do with this and to make sure there aint no bytch snake shyt involved

We in 2016 everybody got smart phones so it don't take nothing but a few seconds to take a pic and post it from imgur.

its 7:45 pm dumbass mafukka :what: clubs dont open til 10 :stopitslime: no p*ssy gettin mafukka should know this at the very minimum

with that being said, I agree on ya last part, mafukkas got they damn phones in they hands as we speak it aint shyt to post some shyt up

at end of day @Originalgangsta317 stay getting questioned about who he is on here by multiple posters now that he called one and they said the voice dont match the video, he gonna have to at least post a vocaroo or some shyt :stopitslime:

Daps

@Originalgangsta317 and @JamilALAmin in each others are so they gotta figure some shyt out after all this big teethin :francis: yall both need to post who yall are and get that out the way just to avoid any confusion with an nikka in whatever location that doesn't have shyt to do with this and to make sure there aint no bytch snake shyt involved

My point exactly all they gotta do is prove who they is and I swear on my life I will but I'm who is in those videos these nikkas shook.

I did the same thing to @Poitier told em show me who he was and he didn't bout two months ago.

And @Cold Blooded did the same thing but he was trolling I did the same exact thing to him,he a tell you.

I know these nikkas not tough fareal and not gon pull up but if they do show me it's really you so I at least know you not sending ya big brother or daddy for that ass whooping show me it's you nikka.

Mines will be up less than two minutes soon as they do it

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
flight ? what flight ? I live/work in desirable locations (bay area) and vegas, aint no cot damn reason to go to fukking detroit :mjlol:

You couldn't go through there anyway.

And get off @Originalgangsta317 dikk this is about beef.

Everyone know P is a lame. All that gun killer talk is air. Anyone who's first instinct is to call for back up is p*ssy. Psychology 101.

Who cares about a nikka voice though. If @Originalgangsta317 and @JamilALAmin are both 210 then they in the same weight class. So what's all the voice commentary about? Sounds like a good match up. Get the fade.