@Poitier and @Prynce scared to catch this fade 2 on 1 LMAO (OP Exposed)

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
So you don't want a fair one with OP? That's all I'm saying breh.
You acting like he's terrorizing you trynna hunt you down or something instead of offering mutually agreed upon fisticuffs.
Loudmouth bullies get slumped everyday but even Craig had to put the pistol down when Debo approached him on the humble.

I'm not craig and I have no reason to want a 1 on 1 with a belligerent fool he aint fukked my bytch or hurting my pockets and I don't know the catfish nikka from dirt but he feel some type of way so he welcome to come find me i already told the bytch nikka whats gone be waiting for him :yeshrug:

Daps
So you don't want a fair one with OP? That's all I'm saying breh.
You acting like he's terrorizing you trynna hunt you down or something instead of offering mutually agreed upon fisticuffs.
Loudmouth bullies get slumped everyday but even Craig had to put the pistol down when Debo approached him on the humble.

Breh all I'm saying is these nikkas won't even show who they is everybody on here seen em so show me who y'all is so we will know you bytch nikkas ain't subbin in other nikkas to catch a fade y'all not trickin nobody but yaselves and nikkas who don't know better

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I already made you look like fool but I'll def do it if that clown who I'm arguing with do it simple as that

what you need another person to post who they are for you to do it ?? you are the one being questioned here :heh:

lotta people thought ya video was suspect including me, you made no one look like a fool, posting a "video proof" 5 days later (literally)

didnt help that the dude in the video looked like he was reading off a paper the entire time either. Now your voice is being questioned cause YOU called someone and that person made fun of your voice and aint even know bout the video :usure:

why not just dead all this shyt now :jbhmm:

10 minutes now :usure:

@StillNotSoft

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Show me you speaking facts show who you are the fukk

You ducking me breh. Keep that shyt 100. Where that addy at? Put an agreed upon location up here for all to see and we will set a time for next week and the loser gets a lifetime ban. Nuff said.

I already told you I stay up that way now. Ima meet you in your neck of the woods. What you got to lose?

Daps
what you need another person to post who they are for you to do it ?? you are the one being questioned here :heh:

lotta people thought ya video was suspect including me, you made no one look like a fool, posting a "video proof" 5 days later (literally)

I don't care what nobody thought once @JamilALAmin and @Poitier agree we can get busy until then y'all gets nothing. Y'all suckas and can't nobody buffalo me into nothing nikkas meet the criteria or get lost simple as that. You nikkas is clowns

Daps
You ducking me breh. Keep that shyt 100. Where that addy at? Put an agreed upon location up here for all to see and we will set a time for next week and the loser gets a lifetime ban. Nuff said.

I already told you I stay up that way now. Ima meet you in your neck of the woods. What you got to lose?

I'm not ducking shyt you won't post who you are so like I said you gets 0 respect until I see a 6'4 210 nikka wit a bunch of tats wit a country ass hoe ass accent :russ:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I don't care what nobody thought once @JamilALAmin and @Poitier agree we can get busy until then y'all gets nothing. Y'all suckas and can't nobody buffalo me into nothing nikkas meet the criteria or get lost simple as that. You nikkas is clowns

how can you logically/rationally think someone from atlanta (or in my case the bay area) gonna fly to detroit , at the beginning of winter none the less , to fight someone off the internet..

think you just some white boy trolling from bodybuilding.com or some shyt I mean original gangsta name and all

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I'm not ducking shyt you won't post who you are so like I said you gets 0 respect until I see a 6'4 210 nikka wit a bunch of tats wit a country ass hoe ass accent :russ:

:ehh: Addy
And that country accent had you shook on the phone. You sound like a girl nikka. my voice ain't sounded that high pitched since middle school nikka

Again. Where that addy at?

Daps
Where that addy at? Time?

how can you logically/rationally think someone from atlanta (or in my case the bay area) gonna fly to detroit , at the beginning of winter none the less , to fight someone off the internet..

think you just some white boy trolling from bodybuilding.com or some shyt I mean original gangsta name and all

Both y'all clowns and @Poitier

When y'all ready to meet the criteria we can get busy and that's that. nikkas not buffaloing shyt this way. Y'all think y'all talking to a dummy