@Poitier and @Prynce scared to catch this fade 2 on 1 LMAO (OP Exposed)

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
:laff: You nikkas crazy and believing this nikka

But we yet to see what any of you ATL fakkits look like how this work?

Forgot this thecoli

That wasn't you in that video fam. Your voice sound high pitched as fukk and your accent was no where near that dude in the video accent. You on the phone stuttering when I blasted your bytch ass then gonna start giggling like a little girl and you actually want us to believe that's you in the video? You deflecting better than Trump right now.

Where that addy at tho big breh? I'm still waiting

Daps
That wasn't you in that video fam. Your voice sound high pitched as fukk and your accent was no where near that dude in the video accent. You deflecting better than Trump right now.

Where that addy at tho big breh? I'm still waiting

Where them proof pics at lil nikka I'm still waiting. And you right that wasn't me:mjlol:

You bytch boy's is crazy

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I been told you im from the D

SW and Rouge and I got 1000 family members in the glove on both sides ignorant as fukk and they don't play fair either

We can meet up on Electric, Liddesdale, Annabelle...anywhere in my hood but it won't just be me :manny:
:ohhh:you not from Atlanta?

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
@Originalgangsta317 @JamilALAmin if yall really bout this meet up shyt take this shyt off the street and just meet in the boxing gym like a previous poster suggested. shyt can get outta hand and ain't nobody tryin to get put away over no internet beef. Don't need no pictures or anything for that.

@Poitier you can do the same if you can actually throw hands without backup

Daps
@Originalgangsta317 @JamilALAmin if yall really bout this meet up shyt take this shyt off the street and just meet in the boxing gym like a previous poster suggested. shyt can get outta hand and ain't nobody tryin to get put away over no internet beef. Don't need no pictures or anything for that.

Bet they say the from the D or be in the D we can make it happen these nikkas the same people make sure both of them come at the same time I bet it won't happen.

Watch what I tell y'all

One say he 6'4 210 the other say he like 150 so yea I'm good with that these nikkas foolin y'all I bet you

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Where them proof pics at lil nikka I'm still waiting. And you right that wasn't me:mjlol:

You bytch boy's is crazy

Don't need them. That's not my style. I already told you who on here to ask if you wanna know what I look like.

But what kinda grown man gets other nikkas to stand in for him and take pics like he them? Ol catfish ass nikka. That's some weird shyt fam

Where that addy tho?

Lmao @ lil nikka. Boy your voice sound like you every bit of 120 pounds soaking wet. You literally sound like a lil nikka. And I woofed you down over the phone. If you get scary over the line like that how you gonna hold your nuts in the street when a nikka really run up on you? Talking bout you been to the pen. nikka please. Change your sn patna. You not gangsta, you not from the D and that ain't you in them videos breh. Stop claiming that shyt Patna. You making my patnas who really from the mitten look bad

Where that addy tho breh?

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

I'm literally trying to do that breh. I've been like fukk this Internet shyt. He won't give me an address. I've asked that man that 100 times tonight. This man scary AF. You see how he trying to get low key now that the pieces of the puzzle coming together. He knows what I'm speaking is facts.

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can you ambush someone when you tell them whats going to happen, slow nikka?

And yeah, I know you not "tough" if you think a slick talking loud mouth getting mobbed on is out of the ordinary. I'll give a nikka fair one if I fukked his bytch or something foul but I'm not wasting my time with some supposed Rambo nikka who loves poppin his gums. He can get slumped and learn to pipe down.
So you don't want a fair one with OP? That's all I'm saying breh.
You acting like he's terrorizing you trynna hunt you down or something instead of offering mutually agreed upon fisticuffs.
Loudmouth bullies get slumped everyday but even Craig had to put the pistol down when Debo approached him on the humble.

Daps
I'm literally trying to do that breh. I've been like fukk this Internet shyt. He won't give me an address. I've asked that man that 100 times tonight. This man scary AF. You see how he trying to get low key now that the pieces of the puzzle coming together. He knows what I'm speaking is facts.

Show me you speaking facts show who you are the fukk

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:russ: Says who tho :laff:

Y'all nikkas and Mexicans dumb as shyt :laff:

You going off what a nikka say you ain't even hear our conversation you on my dikk that bad bytch ass boy get yo fakkit ass on :wrist:

so dead all the rumors and just post a video in the next 15 minutes to prove thats you ?? simple shyt

you admitted you called dude.. he said your voice sound like a lil white boy.. he aint know that you posted a video before til I mentioned it, I showed him the video he said nah that aint the person I talk to on the phone..

simple solution is just post up a video right now proving us wrong