@Poitier and @Prynce scared to catch this fade 2 on 1 LMAO (OP Exposed)

Daps
he says this him.. even though people said it looked like he was reading our names off a paper / rehearsed it - did his voice at least sound close to this ?

:mjlol: man you stay duckin that improntu arm picture :mjlol:

getting ya hoe card pulled somethin bad in here :wow:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

No where near that fam. That nikka legit sounded like he was either 15 years old or he just a grown ass man with a high pitched voice. I kept telling breh to get some bass in his voice and towards the end he tried to do it but he his voice kept cracking. And he had a michigan accent. He ain't from the D but that nikka accent was somewhat Detroit-ish. That ain't him fam. No way. No how.

:mjlol:

:russ::russ: Man you nikkas is clowns bruh,Ion get it. @itsyoung!! you really a joke and ya lil boyfriends is suckas too

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
:russ::russ: Man you nikkas is clowns bruh,Ion get it. @itsyoung!! you really a joke and ya lil boyfriends is suckas too

You know damn well that ain't you breh. That fukk nikka that called me on the phone ain't sound shyt like that dude in the video. That dude In the vid sound like a man. The lame I talked to earlier sound like a high pitched bytch. You don't sound like that cat breh. No where near it. Y'all accents ain't even the same. Not even close breh. You couldn't sound like that dude if you tried.

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who talking about wins? You suburban nikkas are weird as hell. nikka can get stomped out and life will move on...I aint been to a place on Earth where every fight is fair especially if its some clown nikka poppin his gums.
Suburban nikkas:pachaha:If you judging toughness based on location you don't them problems breh.
Who's talking bout every fight on earth? We talking bout OP challenging you to a fade and you replying on some 30 clip mob shyt with backup. In this case he DID offer you a fair one but you wasn't about that
Talking bout ambushing a breh and claiming self defense on some "I feared for my life" tip b/c you afraid to get your jaw tapped:mjpls:
:scust:
I don't blame you for not wanting to be put on worldstar but don't act like you backed him down b/c he wasn't trynna meet you and the fam with them dikks:dame:

Daps
You know damn well that ain't you breh. That fukk nikka that called me on the phone ain't sound shyt like that dude in the video. That dude sound like a man. The lame I talked to sound like a high pitched bytch. You don't sound like that cat breh. No where near it. Not even close breh. You couldn't sound like that dude if you tried.

:laff: You nikkas crazy and believing this nikka

But we yet to see what any of you ATL fakkits look like how this work?

Forgot this thecoli

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Suburban nikkas:pachaha:If you judging toughness based on location you don't them problems breh.
Who's talking bout every fight on earth? We talking bout OP challenging you to a fade and you replying on some 30 clip mob shyt with backup. In this case he DID offer you a fair one but you wasn't about that
Talking bout ambushing a breh and claiming self defense on some "I feared for my life" tip b/c you afraid to get your jaw tapped:mjpls:

How can you ambush someone when you tell them whats going to happen, slow nikka?

And yeah, I know you not "tough" if you think a slick talking loud mouth getting mobbed on is out of the ordinary. I'll give a nikka fair one if I fukked his bytch or something foul but I'm not wasting my time with some supposed Rambo nikka who loves poppin his gums. He can get slumped and learn to pipe down.