@Poitier and @Prynce scared to catch this fade 2 on 1 LMAO (OP Exposed)

Username

The Fly (1836)
Daps
Reppin
MANHATTAN
last time a detroit nikka moved to ATL he took over the whole city :mjlol:

tired of you Atlanta bozos actin like yall built like that

I know you're a troll, but you never know what you're talking about breh. I'm originally from Edgewood, my family ended up in New York BECAUSE of what Atlanta was like before the olympics.

BMF were nowhere but in 4th Ward and sprinkled around the suburbs in Dekalb County-- billboards isn't taking over a city. Atlanta today, even with all the gentrification, is more dangerous than most major cities.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Aye all that don't matter :yeshrug: no matter if he 5'10 180 or 6'4 240, he asking for the addy:yeshrug:

All that other stuff aint posed to matter at that point:yeshrug:

He scared breh. He acting scared now and he sounded scared on the phone. Leave him alone. He ain't trying to meet me. Gave that fool my # and all that. He calling me restricted and all I want is the deets for the meet up. Actually went back and forth with this bytch nikka over the phone about that addy shyt and he ain't have shyt to say. Just a bunch of high pitched whining and stammering. Pic shouldn't matter at this point. Plus if I'm bout to do some illegal shyt why the fukk would I put my pic out there? Where they do that at? What so you can know what I look like before I pull up on you and do you dirty? nikka I move smart. I play to win. If in fact I ain't who I say I am like he says then why not pull up and catch a easy W?

That nikka was shook on the phone. He know it and I know it. He can try and tell y'all whatever he want to but we both know the truth.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
I actually had to google who Israel Gomes is, i don't follow bjj.

My boxing, mma, and kickboxing knowledge is pretty vast tho.
I didn't know who he was until I got the chance to train with him, he moves all over the states though. He was apart of the original Chute Boxe team, back when Wand, Shogun, and all those other killers were top dogs in Pride.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
He scared breh. He acting scared now and he sounded scared on the phone. Leave him alone. He ain't trying to meet me. Gave that fool my # and all that. He calling me restricted and all I want is the deets for the meet up. Actually went back and forth with this bytch nikka over the phone about that addy shyt and he ain't have shyt to say. Just a bunch of high pitched whining and stammering. Pic shouldn't matter at this point. Plus if I'm bout to do some illegal shyt why the fukk would I put my pic out there? Where they do that at? What so you can know what I look like before I pull up on you and do you dirty? nikka I move smart. I play to win. If in fact I ain't who I say I am like he says then why not pull up and catch a easy W?

That nikka was shook on the phone. He know it and I know it. He can try and tell y'all whatever he want to but we both know the truth.

he says this him.. even though people said it looked like he was reading our names off a paper / rehearsed it - did his voice at least sound close to this ?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Breh this a coli fade thread, ain't shyt gon happen.
The only added dimension is nikkas backing down from the fade only to threaten OP with a gang of dikks like that's a win.
Probably betting on ex-con breh only having access to a rusty civil war era revolver an shyt.
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Daps

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I know you're a troll, but you never know what you're talking about breh. I'm originally from Edgewood, my family ended up in New York BECAUSE of what Atlanta was like before the olympics.

BMF were nowhere but in 4th Ward and sprinkled around the suburbs in Dekalb County-- billboards isn't taking over a city. Atlanta today, even with all the gentrification, is more dangerous than most major cities.
only major cities Atlanta more dangerous than is places like Des Moines, Iowa and Boise, Idaha :mjlol:

Daps

You nikkas p*ssy fukk is yall talkin about:what:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
he says this him.. even though people said it looked like he was reading our names off a paper / rehearsed it - did his voice at least sound close to this ?

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

No where near that fam. That nikka legit sounded like he was either 15 years old or he just a grown ass man with a high pitched voice. I kept telling breh to get some bass in his voice and towards the end he tried to do it but he his voice kept cracking. And he had a michigan accent. He ain't from the D but that nikka accent was somewhat Detroit-ish. That ain't him fam. No way. No how.

:mjlol: