@Poitier and @Prynce scared to catch this fade 2 on 1 LMAO (OP Exposed)

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
So you ain't say you was 6'4 210 wit a bunch of tats:russ:

I did say that tho. Cuz I really am:sas2:
Like I said folks on here done met me breh. They'll tell you the same

Where that addy at tho patna

Still laughing at how you sound. Change your sn right now nikka. You ain't no gangsta and you ain't from the D. What type of true Detroit nikka gon rep the Nap?

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
anderson silva and tyson got girly voices tho

both dudes in there primes were beasts tho.

can't be out here underestimating dudes.

You right. But them cats don't stutter and stammer when they in the fire either tho. That nikka was shook over phone. You already know he ain't pulling up in real life. I been called this nikka out and he steady deflecting.

Daps
I did say that tho. Cuz I really am:sas2:
Like I said folks on here done met me breh. They'll tell you the same

Where that addy at tho patna

Still laughing at how you sound. Change your sn right now nikka. You ain't no gangsta and you ain't from the D. What type of true Detroit nikka gon rep the Nap?

Ok if you are show me:russ:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
How?

The nikka won't even show who he is but quick to tell me he 6'4 210 wit a bunch of tats. Quit falling for the nonsense,he just putting a bunch of words together to look good,nikkas aint foolin me
Aye all that don't matter :yeshrug: no matter if he 5'10 180 or 6'4 240, he asking for the addy:yeshrug:

All that other stuff aint posed to matter at that point:yeshrug:

Daps
Aye all that don't matter :yeshrug: no matter if he 5'10 180 or 6'4 240, he asking for the addy:yeshrug:

All that other stuff aint posed to matter at that point:yeshrug:

I don't care what he asking for,if he cant prove who he is he get nothing,I got proof of who I am,anybody can see me out and run up on me I aint got nothing to prove

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
id be embarrassed to go ta my people and say

" im beefing with a dude on the internet. the nikka wan't to fight me, but im scared so i need ya to hold me down"

also why you giving away your plans on? you out here telling the dude you gonna shoot him, and that you not gonna be a lone.

isn't that shyt you should surprise the nikka with?
Breh this a coli fade thread, ain't shyt gon happen.
The only added dimension is nikkas backing down from the fade only to threaten OP with a gang of dikks like that's a win.
Probably betting on ex-con breh only having access to a rusty civil war era revolver an shyt.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The only added dimension is nikkas backing down from the fade only to threaten OP with a gang of dikks like that's a win..

Who talking about wins? You suburban nikkas are weird as hell. nikka can get stomped out and life will move on...I aint been to a place on Earth where every fight is fair especially if its some clown nikka poppin his gums.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
anderson silva and tyson got girly voices tho
Almost every Brazilian that speaks English sounds like that. I remember when I first met Israel Gomes, he 100% looks like someone you would not ever fukk with until he spoke. lol Either way, no one is messing with him. lol

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Almost every Brazilian that speaks English sounds like that. I remember when I first met Israel Gomes, he 100% looks like someone you would not ever fukk with until he spoke. lol Either way, no one is messing with him. lol

I actually had to google who Israel Gomes is, i don't follow bjj.

My boxing, mma, and kickboxing knowledge is pretty vast tho.