@Poitier and @Prynce scared to catch this fade 2 on 1 LMAO (OP Exposed)

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Naw inbox bytch boy wanted my number to play on my phone hit em wit the private and he did exactly what I knew he would deflect from showing who he was,told me he was 6'4 210 and he'd whoop my ass :mjlol:

But all my proof of existence is right on here :yeshrug:

:mjlol:Now you lying. You in this for Internet fame breh. I'm in this to fukk your shyt up. A pic online don't mean you a real man. Pulling up and squaring up will tho:sas2:

Daps
:mjlol: You know damn well I ain't no girl. I'm a hood nikka in real life and I sound like one on the phone. Had your bytch ass stuttering and repeating yourself on the phone and shyt. I felt the fear in you boy over the line. With ya high pitched ass voice. nikka ain't shyt original or gangster about you Patna. You post on here like a lame and you sound like one in real life. What you thought I wasn't gon pick up? You thought I was gonna sound like a lame like you? Why you hit me from a restricted #? You ain't want me to see that Nap area code? You damn sure ain't got no 313 #. This my last post to you Patna.

WHERA THAT ADDY FOR THE FADE AT THO? I ain't got shyt else to say to you Patna. Send me that addy so we can get on some gangsta shyt nikka

:mjlol: Like I said you nikkas doing alot of wolfing for being p*ssy you sound like the numerous clowns I've ran into and knocked clean out,you 6'4 210 post yaself gangsta and we can make it happen the fukk is you nikkas talkin bout I EXIST.nikkas know I'm 6'1 210 buff as fukk so all that talking you doing is for nothing you just getting nikkas on here who don't understand shyt riled up for nothing when you nikkas don't even post who you is if it's that serious all you gotta do is check my videos out and remember my face when you get here sneak up on me y'all talking for nothing:russ:

Show yaself :stopitslime: hit my inbox you ain't even gotta do it in the thread show me a 6'4 210 nikka wit a bunch of tats :laff:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
i'm willing to donate $300-500 towards seeing a coli fight.

ya can split the purse 60/40

He running breh. He ain't trying to throw no hands. nikka sound like pre adolescent girl over the phone. That shyt wouldn't even be fair. I like challenges. This nikka sound like a stay in the house ass nikka. He on the opposite end of the spectrum from a gangster. Trust if y'all heard that nikka voice y'all would laughing as hard as I am right now.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
He running breh. He ain't trying to throw no hands. nikka sound like pre adolescent girl over the phone. That shyt wouldn't even be fair. I like challenges. This nikka sound like a stay in the house ass nikka. He on the opposite end of the spectrum from a gangster. Trust if y'all heard that nikka voice y'all would laughing as hard as I am right now.

anderson silva and tyson got girly voices tho

both dudes in there primes were beasts tho.

can't be out here underestimating dudes.