@Poitier and @Prynce scared to catch this fade 2 on 1 LMAO (OP Exposed)

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Nah. Just a hustler breh. Wish I could get a CDL. Wouldn't nobody hire me if had one tho. Basically my fam from GI and Chicago and I moved up there to take advantage of some opportunities. Most folks see a shyt hole but I see nothing but money. I love that shyt up there. :blessed:I might never move back to ATL

This is the type of shyt we should be discussing breh not that ignorant shyt

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Me and my family been getting into it with nikkas since I was a pup :mjlol:

id be embarrassed to go ta my people and say

" im beefing with a dude on the internet. the nikka wan't to fight me, but im scared so i need ya to hold me down"

also why you giving away your plans? you out here telling the dude you gonna shoot him, and that you not gonna be a lone.

isn't that shyt you should surprise the nikka with?

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
:mjlol: This nikka just hit me from a restricted # brehs. This cat sound like a 15 y/o girl. Get some bass in your voice fukk nikka. Ain't no way in hell you a street nikka and a pen vet sounding like that. If you been to the pen for real them boys knew you was food the minute you hit the tier. nikka sound like a 10 year old Big Sean. Talm bout I don't exist and me @Prynce and @Poitier the same person? fukk you mean Patna. Send me that address tough guy and you'll see. Now all the sudden he ain't from the Nap. Lmao. This nikka sound like a lame thru and thru. Again send me the address. You damn well by my voice I ain't no lame.

Daps
:mjlol: This nikka just hit me from a restricted # brehs. This cat sound like a 15 y/o girl. Get some bass in your voice fukk nikka. Ain't no way in hell you a street nikka and a pen vet sounding like that. Talm bout I don't exist and me @Prynce and @Poitier the same person? fukk you mean Patna. Send me that address tough guy and you'll see. Now all the sudden he ain't from the Nap. Lmao. This nikka sound like a lame thru and thru.

:mjlol: Reveal yaself bytch boi.

All 3 of y'all clowns I'm done with the back and forth from 3 nikkas who I know don't exist fareal just imaginary tough guys no pics no videos fukk on

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:mjlol: This nikka just hit me from a restricted # brehs. This cat sound like a 15 y/o girl. Get some bass in your voice fukk nikka. Ain't no way in hell you a street nikka and a pen vet sounding like that. If you been to the pen for real them boys knew you was food the minute you hit the tier. nikka sound like a 10 year old Big Sean. Talm bout I don't exist and me @Prynce and @Poitier the same person? fukk you mean Patna. Send me that address tough guy and you'll see. Now all the sudden he ain't from the Nap. Lmao. This nikka sound like a lame thru and thru. Again send me the address. You damn well by my voice I ain't no lame.
:dead: @Guwopaveli

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
id be embarrassed to go ta my people and say

" im beefing with a dude on the internet. the nikka wan't to fight me, but im scared so i need ya to hold me down"

also why you giving away your plans on? you out here telling the dude you gonna shoot him, and that you not gonna be a lone.

isn't that shyt you should surprise the nikka with?

shyt is real simple. I'm one of the few in my family who didn't get trapped in SW Detroit and a lot of my family runs the streets and damn sure aint gone let me get my hands dirty.....call it what you want but thats what it is. If you ever visit there, it'll make sense. Stomping some fake thug out is literally the lowest on the list of "danger" when you've lost many a family member to violence either as the perpetrators or the victim.

And I'm not giving away any plans since all he does is bluff and I doubt he got any kind of nikkas riding for his flaw ass.

Daps
LMFAO wait how the hell do you guys have each others numbers? Was that shyt posted in the thread? LOOOL

Naw inbox bytch boy wanted my number to play on my phone hit em wit the private and he did exactly what I knew he would deflect from showing who he was,told me he was 6'4 210 and he'd whoop my ass :mjlol:

But all my proof of existence is right on here :yeshrug:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
You is a girl nikka and I'll treat you like one as well

:mjlol: You know damn well I ain't no girl. I'm a hood nikka in real life and I sound like one on the phone. Had your bytch ass stuttering and repeating yourself on the phone and shyt. I felt the fear in you boy over the line. With ya high pitched ass voice. nikka ain't shyt original or gangster about you Patna. You post on here like a lame and you sound like one in real life. What you thought I wasn't gon pick up? You thought I was gonna sound like a lame like you? Why you hit me from a restricted #? You ain't want me to see that Nap area code? You damn sure ain't got no 313 #. This my last post to you Patna.

WHERA THAT ADDY FOR THE FADE AT THO? I ain't got shyt else to say to you Patna. Send me that addy so we can get on some gangsta shyt nikka