@Poitier and @Prynce scared to catch this fade 2 on 1 LMAO (OP Exposed)

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
He the worst type of Coli poster....nikka will just keep posting and posting if you reply to his e-gangster fantasies :francis:

I'm done with this nikka. I'm bout to go pull up on Edgewood and see some broads. I been knew he was fugazi in one of them jail threads a while back. shyt he was saying ain't even close to real life. Lame nikka always talking bout the Nap but now all the sudden he in the D :mjlol:

Daps
I'm done with this nikka. I'm bout to go pull up on Edgewood and see some broads. I been knew he was fugazi in one of them jail threads a while back. shyt he was saying ain't even close to real life. Lame nikka always talking bout the Nap but now all the sudden he in the D :mjlol:

And this dumb ass nikka keep saying I'm in Indiana :dwillhuh:

So nikkas expect for me to believe nikkas on here who never reveal themselves to all of a sudden pull up and be tough?:russ:

When I've showed who I was and everything :stopitslime:

Ight if I'm p*ssy because of that then that's ok:manny:

Circle p

All Star
Daps
You ain't say shyt but ask me for a pic fakkit. Stop flexing online fukk nikka. I gave you my info so you can send me that location. That's all that needs to be said ol scary ass nikka. You pie ass fukk nikka:mjlol:

Thought you was penitentiary vet nikka. Squaring off shouldn't be no problem to you. I already told you Ima make it easy for you. I'm residing in your neck of the woods nikka. Ima meet you on your turf. fukk nikka probably too shook to ride thru Gary.
:whoa:it ain't that serious..just let breh live

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
And this dumb ass nikka keep saying I'm in Indiana :dwillhuh:

So nikkas expect for me to believe nikkas on here who never reveal themselves to all of a sudden pull up and be tough?:russ:

When I've showed who I was and everything :stopitslime:

Ight if I'm p*ssy because of that then that's ok:manny:

You a clown nikka. Seriously. I feel like a lame now for even going back and forth with your bytch ass. You ain't trying to meet. You just trying to solicit pics from dudes online so you can fap ol homo ass nikka. Been told you-Gary, Marion or the D take your pick. I don't stay in ATL no more nikka. I'm in your backyard fukk nikka

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

Dude stay cappin:russ: I aint never met a supposed street nikka who do this much back n forth...I be waking up to alerts from this nikka that be from 4 am in the morning talking about squaring up :dead:

Daps
Dude stay cappin:russ: I aint never met a supposed street nikka who do this much back n forth...I be waking up to alerts from this nikka that be from 4 am in the morning talking about squaring up :dead:

All these nikkas is from Atlanta

Never reveal themselves

Stay talking reckless

But I'm the sucka

Coli logic

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
You is a lame nikka,like I said fukk you p*ssy ass nikka reveal yaself gangsta or shut the fukk up

I already have. In real life. I ain't got shyt to hide. Ask @Prynce what I look like fukk boy. And stop hitting my inbox with that gay shyt too nikka. This whole thread was about meeting up and catching a fade. Not about sending pics back and forth like some hoes. I'm done with this.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
All these nikkas is from Atlanta

Never reveal themselves

Stay talking reckless

But I'm the sucka

Coli logic

I been told you im from the D

SW and Rouge and I got 1000 family members in the glove on both sides ignorant as fukk and they don't play fair either

We can meet up on Electric, Liddesdale, Annabelle...anywhere in my hood but it won't just be me :manny:

Daps
I already have. In real life. I ain't got shyt to hide. Ask @Prynce what I look like fukk boy. And stop hitting my inbox with that gay shyt too nikka. This whole thread was about meeting up and catching a fade. Not about sending pics back and forth like some hoes. I'm done with this.

nikka fukk you @Prynce @Poitier all y'all p*ssy boys

I'll beat all three y'all ass man just all 3 show me what y'all look like and we can make it happen me by myself the fukk all you nikkas is hoes and nikkas be believing y'all on here man you nikkas p*ssy fukk ya mamas daddy's children all you nikkas can get it

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
nikka fukk you @Prynce @Poitier all y'all p*ssy boys

I'll beat all three y'all ass man just all 3 show me what y'all look like and we can make it happen me by myself the fukk all you nikkas is hoes and nikkas be believing y'all on here man you nikkas p*ssy fukk ya mamas daddy's children all you nikkas can get it

:russell:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
I been told you im from the D

SW and Rouge and I got 1000 family members in the glove on both sides ignorant as fukk and they don't play fair either

We can meet up on Electric, Liddesdale, Annabelle...anywhere in my hood but it won't just be me :manny:

why would you put your family or peoples in danger over an internet beef?

are nikkas afraid to do they dirt alone now aways?