POF Sex Experts Come In Here For A Moment...

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
yall sleeping on the "meet me" feature

go to meet me feature

double click about 100 profiles
takes like 3minutes
log off

come back 1h..see all the new females who viewd your profile
out of 100 profiles maybe 15 will send u a message saying "so you wanna meet me lol"

then eat

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Not only that your comments about finding weak women...:ld:

I know. Its too many weak women out there and its like shooting fish in a barrel in some parts of the USA. I am just putting nikkas on to some gems and if they work for them then cool but I dont condone this type behavior no more tho. Im keeping my demons in check tho ma

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I had a buddy that fuked at least 50 chicks off that site in the last yr and a half...dude is fat too.
He used to stay on the site messaging bytches...he said they all dont msg back so you gotta play the numbers game.

He moved on to Match.com and is dating a chick seriously now....the bytch has a Black Card :mindblown:

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
I know. Its too many weak women out there and its like shooting fish in a barrel in some parts of the USA. I am just putting nikkas on to some gems and if they work for them then cool but I dont condone this type behavior no more tho. Im keeping my demons in check tho ma

My love how can you say you don't condone something you're suggesting?

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im curious, the one's who status are "Looking for a relationship"

Are they 100% not going to smash within the first 1-2 dates? They really looking for a relationship or is it a facade? lol

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Im curious, the one's who status are "Looking for a relationship"

Are they 100% not going to smash within the first 1-2 dates? They really looking for a relationship or is it a facade? lol

they will still smash

the only decent women on pof usually have their profiles hidden or delete it after a few weeks

everyone else will sext you etc

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they will still smash

the only decent women on pof usually have their profiles hidden or delete it after a few weeks

everyone else will sext you etc

Lol boggles my mind how some women on that think guys just "wanna be friends on the site" lol