POF Sex Experts Come In Here For A Moment...

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
nikka my targets are Puerto Rican and Dominican hoes. Best sex and are dumb as fukk. Also white bytches that think they are hood or Italian hoes who claim to be Rican. Also some beautiful face chubby girls. I don't take em out or anything. If anything they might get bk or sonics and that's if I'm feeling generous

So...you're smashing a shyt load of broads of POF?

got any pics of said ricans by any chance? I'm tryin to see the caliber of females on there. :martel:

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
damn, just did a quick browse, i could be eating well in houston off this thing. may have to sign up

Family Man

Banned
Daps
The fact that it's clearly a man in booty shorts should be the first clue.

I find it hard to believe that that's a muthaphucking tranny. Though y'all nikkas have me looking at the pics a bit differently. She has a very prominent arm.
I just messaged the bytch for clarification. Damn...I been watching that one for a couple of days now. Y'all nikkas done fukked up my night. :russ:

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
So...you're smashing a shyt load of broads of POF?

got any pics of said ricans by any chance? I'm tryin to see the caliber of females on there. :martel:

I ain't fukking hoes left and right but maybe like 13 already. I would post pics but I seen the wolves fukk shyt up for people here lol. But if ur in the tri state area u eating good b. also try provemyself.com :jawalrus:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
I hope yall aint going in raw on these pof broads :skip:

i almost did once :snoop:

was bout to get down to business she goes "dont wear a condom i dont like how they feel" i hit her with the :saywha: bytch started using some cute seducing voice like "please put it in raw daddy"

my brain is like
Blaine_no.gif

my dikk is like :damn::damn::damn::damn: put me in there nikka shes begging for it

i was like lets try with the condom first slid the condom in she was like "ok but im not gonna like it i already know" slid it in bytch was moaning up a storm talking about it feels wierdd but its good now take it off i was like nahhh bytchhh

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
fukk, ya'll nikkas got me logging in my POF account for the first time in months updating my shyt. I realize I wrote too much in my profile hence the lack of responses. I'd straight up jack your about me section but I see you are in G-BORO and I'm Raleigh and it ain't cool for 2 nikkas to be rocking the same profile

not cool bro :whoa:

honestly all I did was base mine off the successful negro meme. just pick something funny and run with it

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
i almost did once :snoop:

was bout to get down to business she goes "dont wear a condom i dont like how they feel" i hit her with the :saywha: bytch started using some cute seducing voice like "please put it in raw daddy"

my brain is like
Blaine_no.gif

my dikk is like :damn::damn::damn::damn: put me in there nikka shes begging for it

i was like lets try with the condom first slid the condom in she was like "ok but im not gonna like it i already know" slid it in bytch was moaning up a storm talking about it feels wierdd but its good now take it off i was like nahhh bytchhh

:dro: No Way No How, That Ho Was Plotting

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't read the whole thread yet but be careful out there brehs. When I had my troll account I ended up finding out the girl I was talking to had that clap.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
not cool bro :whoa:

honestly all I did was base mine off the successful negro meme. just pick something funny and run with it

How do the bytches respond based off your profile? I tried the whole funny thing but realize I'm too sarcastic and it's a major turn off to these dumb ass hoes.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
ON a side note POF is kinda sad. I went fishing for blacks & latinas and a ton of pages came back well over 20. I type in same thing again except this time I put users without children...4 fukking pages for both blacks & Latinas and most of them weren't fukkable.

Then I started noticing what Tommy Sotomayer was talking about with black women when I clicked mixed ethnicity. Some of the most darkest, blackest women I have ever seen pop up talking bout they half Italian and Colombian and a quarter black. bytches got the same complexion as Wesley Snipes in a oil slick.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
ON a side note POF is kinda sad. I went fishing for blacks & latinas and a ton of pages came back well over 20. I type in same thing again except this time I put users without children...4 fukking pages for both blacks & Latinas and most of them weren't fukkable.

Then I started noticing what Tommy Sotomayer was talking about with black women when I clicked mixed ethnicity. Some of the most darkest, blackest women I have ever seen pop up talking bout they half Italian and Colombian and a quarter black. bytches got the same complexion as Wesley Snipes in a oil slick.

:duck:

where u live ?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

match>>okcupid>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pof