POF Sex Experts Come In Here For A Moment...

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol one chick; on there say she 25 and a medical assistant say she looking for friends with benefits until her man come home next year smh. "FYI me and broke nikkas don't get along"

Y'all been eating off this for awhile?

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I've been a member of PoF for a year, and all I get is messages from white whales and once in a while I will get messages from overweight black women. :shaq2: This is what I get for staying a small town. I know for sure if I didn't move from Atlanta, I would have eat good from PoF. I have more success pulling chicks in the physical world than online.

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i joined recently to check it out...get tons of replys, but havent pursued it further then that yet...we shall see. I'd share with yall but I dont want u guys fukkin the game up

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I was on a site like this. Gave a chick my number, she hits me up every 2 days ffs. Don't even live in town so we can't hangout, and she's like emotionally unbalanced.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Man I was on a site like this. Gave a chick my number, she hits me up every 2 days ffs. Don't even live in town so we can't hangout, and she's like emotionally unbalanced.

Never give a chick your real number. I give chics my google voice number so that way if they start bullshytting u can just shut down the account and block their number.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never give a chick your real number. I give chics my google voice number so that way if they start bullshytting u can just shut down the account and block their number.

I don't know what the fukk that is. I'll do it tho

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they will still smash

the only decent women on pof usually have their profiles hidden or delete it after a few weeks

everyone else will sext you etc

^^^ this. If you actually want to try and meet a decent girl, use the 'new users' tab and just keep refreshing. Get to them first before all the lowlifes do and you can find a keeper. Trust.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I responded to a POF topic a while ago on here. Broke everything down on how to meet everyone from a jumpoff to a gf. It can be done... but mostly its just for easy ass.

:manny: