POF Sex Experts Come In Here For A Moment...

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Every time I start a POF account, I'm disgusted by 90% of the women on there. What are the quality of p*ssy y'all nikkas is fukkin on there?! :gag:

I'm sorry but my dikk has standards

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Imma test my luck with the south Florida area. I'll be down there in 2 weeks.

Do y'all just hit these hoes up with a simple "hey what's up" as a first message?

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every time I start a POF account, I'm disgusted by 90% of the women on there. What are the quality of p*ssy y'all nikkas is fukkin on there?! :gag:

I'm sorry but my dikk has standards

bruh unless you already live in a great area (which why would you be on pof anyway?), most of the chicks are going to be :scusthov:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Yo is one picture sufficient or do I need more? I'm not tryna get anybody I know to positively ID me :huhldup:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
if you live in atlanta-houston-miami-cali

why the fukk u on pof?

cause its faster that actually leaving the house and having to go to get dressed all nice a club mingle for like 5-6 hours, buy over priced drinks.. when u just wanna fukk

here u send them a couple messages exchange some texts then invite them over :smugdraper:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
So, how is yall picture game?
I got a profile I keep for international vacations. :youngsabo:

I want to make a local one. What are some good shots to have, so that they can see u, but not a lot of ppl can ID you? HAT ON? CHEST/ARM pics? BULGE PIC (NO HOMO :stopitslime:)? I wear glasses 90% of the time, so I would lose those but what kind (and HOW MANY) pics do you suggest?

Also, I am perfectly fine w/o a car, but should I just say I have one?

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Can anyone answer this

I'm predator'ing their profiles for keywords/phrases like "cuddle" "like relaxing at home" "homebody" "watching movies" and ask if they wanna do something like that at their place. I just made one so I'm just cutting in and shooting on some Wilfried Zaha shyt

idcaGHH1hnCKr.gif