POF Sex Experts Come In Here For A Moment...

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I'm trying to get BACK on my MILF/GILF game....the desire is real, g....Had a 48 y/o white nurse for a brief episode @ my old place last yr. Not from pof, but just as random and just as scandalous (married :youngsabo:)....soft skin.....tended to......rawyiggy :ahh:....finished @ the cup :russ: too. :whoo:

So, to try and get back on, I did a 30-44 y/o search and shot some grenades out there. This 41 y/o :skip: decent gilf I just messaged made me think of the other one. :eat:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ive been eating off POF for a year, ive moved my operations to okcupid, success has dropped about 30% but im still full, get your game up lames

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I'm trying to get BACK on my MILF/GILF game....the desire is real, g....Had a 48 y/o white nurse for a brief episode @ my old place last yr. Not from pof, but just as random and just as scandalous (married :youngsabo:)....soft skin.....tended to......rawyiggy :ahh:....finished @ the cup :russ: too. :whoo:

So, to try and get back on, I did a 30-44 y/o search and shot some grenades out there. This 41 y/o :skip: decent gilf I just messaged made me think of the other one. :eat:

:comeon:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
finally had to put a picture up on this shyt, seen all the bytches that were on here. Made me rethink that false sense of pride and the thirst came back. Now we wait my friends....now we wait.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My only complaint about this is when you look at that thing where it shows who viewed you and it's ugly bytches. That kinda shyt makes me not want to fukk with this.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I come from the blackplanet era and have to say this pof is piff. So much variety. :ahh:

My mission is to hook up with a white milf hopefully a suga mommy. I want to be the first black dikk they experience :shaq: I want to click/smash women I have nothing in common with just for the challenge of it.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man but how do you holler at these hoes. It's like bytches acting stuck up even online even tho I'm hitting up 6's and 5's