POF Pawg Wants All Of You Black Men To STOP MESSAGING HER!!

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
She's racist because she don't want you thirsty ass nikkas to fukk? :russ: @ this nikka trying to guilt trip that fat white hoe into giving him some p*ssy.

Fck you mean I wanna fck her? You on your troll game heavy I see. And who u callin a niqqa, white boy?

Funny tho. videos of Black women getting their teeth knocked out, beatin, tazed, attacked, etc and niqqas in the thread are cheering like they just won the lottery. But a nasty, stankin, racist cak bish shts on all brothas (thirsty or not), and here come ya'll puttin on a cape and talkin about "its her freedom to be a racist. leave her alone."

They need to change this site from "the-coli" to "the-koonsandkaks"

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Why do some of you assume she's been ran through by black men?

Because they need her validation :heh:

Those of us who don't need reinforcement from random broads don't need to delude ourselves in to rationalizing her desires. Some broads just have a :mjpls: policy

:manny:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Fck you mean I wanna fck her? You on your troll game heavy I see. And who u callin a niqqa, white boy?

Funny tho. videos of Black women getting their teeth knocked out, beatin, tazed, attacked, etc and niqqas in the thread are cheering like they just won the lottery. But a nasty, stankin, racist cak bish shts on all brothas (thirsty or not), and here come ya'll puttin on a cape and talkin about "its her freedom to be a racist. leave her alone."

They need to change this site from "the-coli" to "the-koonsandkaks"

:what: Whats c00nish about saying she has a right to be attracted to whomever she's attracted to? If a broad doesn't like n*ggas she doesn't like n*ggas. I'm not all that attracted to Asians and no Asian chick has ever wronged me in my life

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why do you assume she has not?

I didnt assume anything. I don't know anything about that woman to jump to conclusions. The only thing I saw was that she only wants white guys and is very unattractive.

But if you want to give an opinion based on no evidence suggesting such a thing, go right ahead. You do the shyt all the time on here anyway.

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
she know damn well no brad pitt or justin timberlake white dude going to put up with her moonshine drinking, pigfeet, alligator eating, roseanne barr looking phat azz.. that dude want his chick at the gym and thin like a pencil.. only white dudes she getting is

Larry-the-Cable-Guy-larry-the-cable-guy-298140_420_420.jpg

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol. Y'all insecure as hell.

And real talk. This the type of girl I see black dudes with 80% of the time if its inter racial.

Not even all fat white women want a black dude.

The most desirable race is the pretty ones.

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
Lol. Y'all insecure as hell.

And real talk. This the type of girl I see black dudes with 80% of the time if its inter racial.

Not even all fat white women want a black dude.

The most desirable race is the pretty ones.

What does this even mean? Yall dumb as rocks:damn:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Coping mechanism I presume. Saltiness. Hurt.
These nikka's self esteems have been shellshocked. They don't know what to do.

Just because you have Simp goggles on, doesn't mean everyone can't see what's up. A true player can't spot certain characteristics of these types of white tramps that fukk with brothers on the low or the ones who love being with black men but were either dogged out or the brehs didn't want to have a relationship with them and then these white women become bitter and only choose white dudes because they think or feel that have a better chance of getting married or having a long-term boyfriend.