POF Pawg Wants All Of You Black Men To STOP MESSAGING HER!!

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My god chubby white broads have to be the most meh looking women on earth

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I never said she didnt have the freedom to date whomever she wants. Just like I have the freedom to say she looks like shes in a constant state of perspiration, and uses mayo for lotion. This smiley was made for her :huhldup: ...difference between me and her, Im judging her based on her lack of character. She doesnt have a "preference". Shes a racist. I dont prefer Asian women, but I would never say "ASIAN WOMEN DONT MESSAGE ME!" Matter of fact I dated a half asian woman. Shes gotta lot of nerve being a racist, as ugly as she looks. Period.

How'd you meet her? :lolbron:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I never said she didnt have the freedom to date whomever she wants. Just like I have the freedom to say she looks like shes in a constant state of perspiration, and uses mayo for lotion. This smiley was made for her :huhldup: ...difference between me and her, Im judging her based on her lack of character. She doesnt have a "preference". Shes a racist. I dont prefer Asian women, but I would never say "ASIAN WOMEN DONT MESSAGE ME!" Matter of fact I dated a half asian woman. Shes gotta lot of nerve being a racist, as ugly as she looks. Period.

She's racist because she don't want you thirsty ass nikkas to fukk? :russ: @ this nikka trying to guilt trip that fat white hoe into giving him some p*ssy.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
she only doggin black dudes on the internet cuz she prolly been ran thru and pimped out

stop being so fukkin dumb yall

she lookin for a nice guy she gotta seperate herself from the dudes she been gettin fukked by

i see this all the time and smh cuz its usually a whiteboy that end up cuffing her

lol nikkas dont be thirsty nikkas be using these dirty white hoes cuz they think they cool

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Really though, this is not a fukking PAWG. This is a HOG. This is the problem. Thirsty ass dudes probably hit that up because she's looks to be an easy piece of roadkill for desperate asses to feast upon, over-inflating her ego to the point where she thought she was actually something more than what she was. And don't come at me with some stupid bullshyt about, "She's probably got a great personality!" She probably doesn't if she's on POF and has a poorly written profile like that.

This is why I hate the philosophy of, "HURRR START WITH FATTIES AND WORK YOUR WAY UP!!" :birdman: It's something that gasses up these chicks way too much and everyone loses out by having to put up with their shyt.

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California

tumblr_m8ni7gFwrA1rd2maro1_400.gif