POF Pawg Wants All Of You Black Men To STOP MESSAGING HER!!

Gravity

Banned
Daps
She's an adult woman, she should have the freedom to believe in whatever she likes, let alone have own preferences, regardless of how dumb they may seem and how undesirable she may appear. I don't even know why this would upset anyone, just KIM.
I always laugh at dumb comments like this. As if people voicing their opinions about her preferences prevent her from having preferences. Why are you getting upset over other people's opinions? You tell people that they should KIM when you could've done that yourself.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I always laugh at dumb comments like this. As if people voicing their opinions about her preferences prevent her from having preferences. Why are you getting upset over other people's opinions? You tell people that they should KIM when you could've done that yourself.

What was wrong with homeboy's comment? What was stupid about it?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
What was wrong with homeboy's comment? What was stupid about it?
I just explained. This isn't about freedom or rights. The poster that I quoted came in here talking about how she has the freedom to have her own preferences and opinions, when nobody has threatened those freedoms. We all have freedom of speech. The same way that she has the freedom to say what she wants and believe what she wants, other people have the freedom to shyt on her because of her opinions and preferences. Obviously people trashing her for her opinions bothers the cat that I quoted, so I'm just saying that he should take his own advice and KIM instead of whining.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix

Contradictions how do they work? :mindblown:

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
23sak3wukd5u2pqtdzj04lf4x286969982.jpg

PierceSHock.gif
That upside down v-neck cleavage disturbs me.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
bytch is just racist and ignorant

lol@nikkas saying "black guys ran thru her and threw her in the bushes"

:rudy:

pretty sure that ho doesnt even associate with black people...dont yall see the village she is from? :usure:

even ugly ass white chicks make u nikkas insecure as fukk

:pachaha:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
It's really sad that no matter how fat, ugly and atrocious a white woman is in her mind she feels she is a dimepiece or some type of "prize/trophy" simply because she's white.