POF Pawg Wants All Of You Black Men To STOP MESSAGING HER!!

Family Man

Banned
Daps
LMAO!!!!!!! Typical white bytch who the brothers ran through and discarded so now she wants a white dude to pick up the pieces :cape: and save her! :russ:
Naw breh..Don't try to rewrite shyt. That bytch is the pinnacle for most of these nikkas. She been on that "no nikkas" shyt.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
She put it all caps too, just to make sure u co.ons know whats good. Who lost more, the onion ring smellin', spongebob square pants body lookin, trailer trash skeeze for cutting ANY male off as a potential mate, or the desperate, pathetic brothas that would even think of hitting that in the first place?

She's an adult woman, she should have the freedom to believe in whatever she likes, let alone have own preferences, regardless of how dumb they may seem and how undesirable she may appear. I don't even know why this would upset anyone, just KIM.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
She put it all caps too, just to make sure u co.ons know whats good. Who lost more, the onion ring smellin', spongebob square pants body lookin, trailer trash skeeze for cutting ANY male off as a potential mate, or the desperate, pathetic brothas that would even think of hitting that in the first place?

I'd say the nikkas lost.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
seems she been there done that
and yall young bwoi, didnt step up to the blacks
but to miscategorize an entire race is wrong
she the type of broad black dude would simp, you know the simp c00ns out there
but let some white boy get her, she would start having knee problems, she'll have a kid, gain more weigh, then boy will stop fukking her...

those type wear the racism proudly, fat white female and unattractive...but you c00n clowns keep gassing them up...she dont even give you props

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
She's an adult woman, she should have the freedom to believe in whatever she likes, let alone have own preferences, regardless of how dumb they may seem and how undesirable she may appear. I don't even know why this would upset anyone, just KIM.

I never said she didnt have the freedom to date whomever she wants. Just like I have the freedom to say she looks like shes in a constant state of perspiration, and uses mayo instead of lotion as a moisturizer. This smiley was made for her :huhldup: ...difference between me and her, Im judging her based on her lack of character. She doesnt have a "preference". Shes a racist. I dont prefer Asian women, but I would never say "ASIAN WOMEN DONT MESSAGE ME!" Matter of fact I dated a half asian woman. Shes gotta lot of nerve being a racist, as ugly as she looks. Period.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Some nikkas need to stop being so damn thirsty. Got these fat nasty beluga whales thinking all black men are checkin for them. :scusthov: