POF Pawg Wants All Of You Black Men To STOP MESSAGING HER!!

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
23sak3wukd5u2pqtdzj04lf4x286969982.jpg

bobby_doNotRead_puke_gif-thumb-350x197-15068.gif

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
LMAO!!!!!!! Typical white bytch who the brothers ran through and discarded so now she wants a white dude to pick up the pieces :cape: and save her! :russ:

This ^^^^^^I came in this thread to say this exact thing. This bytch is pathetic talkin about "I want a man to put up with me" :beli: and she said some lame shyt like "I'm tired of bein alone" :beli: GTFOH bytch! Really? :what:

And yeah any nygga that would try to fucc this bytch is a certified loser :heh:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I say everyone on the coli make an account and message her :mjpls:

or at least someone make a "white" account and then link her this thread :mjpls: :mjpls:

---------------------------------------

by the way on a serious note, she only made that disclaimer because she knows black guys are only trying to hit it and bounce (:huhldup:)...she knows there ain't no nikkas trying to wife it up...its along the same lines as that trucker woman that phoned up on patrice o'neals black phillip show that said she didn't fukk with black dudes because they talked to her like they were trying to do her a favour by trying to hit it

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
lmao, she gotta be trolling for mo nikkas, forbidden fruit ass hoe

bytch look like a bloated cantaloupe

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Some nikkas need to stop being so damn thirsty. Got these fat nasty beluga whales thinking all black men are checkin for them. :scusthov:

Ish is disgusting

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this obese bytch looks like the love child between the Michelin man and Rosie O'Donnell :scusthov: no thanks!

37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

*logs in POF* :takedat::lolbron:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
I ONLY DATE WHITE GUYS SO ALL OF YOU BLACK GUYS LEAVE ME ALONE OR GET BLOCKED i just want someone to treat me right i am tired of little boys running away when things get the little bit serious

So ... either

A) all the white men she messes with are little boys and she shouldn't discriminate against black men or
B) she's mad the black men that fukked with her didn't want to wife her (for obvious reasons :scusthov:)