PND smushing Kehlani again Kyrie takes an L UPDATE: This dumb b*tch failed a suicide attempt

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Nah. Real playas know kissing and telling drastically decreases your p*ssy opportunities. Chicks don't like nikkas with loose lips. They ain't tryin to be next up on that summergram screen
That's why I put the (I guess) in there...true players do move in silence, you're right...that's why I asterisk'd him...his attention whoring is deplorable and foreign to the true playas of the United States(he possibly fukked her career up)...but I know some rookies will think he player still:manny:(but yea you're right)

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

CeqLcJYWwAA9v3k.jpg

Kehlani and Kyrie supposed to be "together" lol and dude is deleting all them pics now

And kehlani deleted her IG

:fasho:

200.gif

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
That's not my point. My point is The Weeknd had a series of mixtapes and worked behind the scenes before finally hitting it big in the past year. He didn't immediately gain traction about HoB and I didn't even think that mixtape was all that great, too druggy for my tastes.

And I disagree. I think PND's mixtapes have held up very well and shyts on the trap soul crap that's currently doing very well.

IIRC trilogy went platinum and kissland sold like 400k so hes been "blown" before this year tbh. PND2 is my shyt but homie would be happy to sell a quarter of what kissland did :yeshrug:

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
IIRC trilogy went platinum and kissland sold like 400k so hes been "blown" before this year tbh. PND2 is my shyt but homie would be happy to sell a quarter of what kissland did :yeshrug:

Not true. And Trilogy was an ALBUM that was a compilation of all of his previous mixtapes so I don't what your point is. And even then, it only sold 68K in its first week. People are acting like he was an overnight success when he wasn't. For years, he was a relatively unknown mixtape artist. Just like Drake was a mixtape artist for years. Almost every artist is a mixtape artist before they make it.

I don't know how this devolved a PND vs The Weeknd argument. But with that said, you should at least wait until PND has actually released an album or a project that was meant for sale before comparing "numbers".

Last edited:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
breh that nikka PND knew damn well she was still fukkin with that nikka. kyrie should def give that nikka the beats on bro nem:usure:

Who's fault is it for cheating, the bytch or PND :heh:

Kyrie and PND ain't best friends

Kyrie would look like a real hoe for trying to fight PND. Kyrie needs to control his bytch and not blame other nikkaz :ufdup:

Y'all nikkaz got the game fukked up :pachaha: