PND smushing Kehlani again Kyrie takes an L UPDATE: This dumb b*tch failed a suicide attempt

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:russell:

Writer of the no. 1 song in the country.

Come and See Me blowing up.

Official album about to drop. Songs and production value way better than the watered down trash Tiller got out.

If you can't see the signs, that's not my problem. :ld:

The Weeknd was also a "mixtape artist living in the shadows" before he blew up. :yeshrug:

I fukk with PND but House of Balloons came out 5 years ago and still shyts on just about everything rnb related since then so its not the best comparison.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
I fukk with PND but House of Balloons came out 5 years ago and still shyts on just about everything rnb related since then so its not the best comparison.
That's not my point. My point is The Weeknd had a series of mixtapes and worked behind the scenes before finally hitting it big in the past year. He didn't immediately gain traction about HoB and I didn't even think that mixtape was all that great, too druggy for my tastes.

And I disagree. I think PND's mixtapes have held up very well and shyts on the trap soul crap that's currently doing very well.