PND smushing Kehlani again Kyrie takes an L UPDATE: This dumb b*tch failed a suicide attempt

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
:scust: I only know Kyrie but I've heard of PND don't know the chick...

Shame man, I agree with a few up in here, stop wiring the "industry" type. Yeah they "down" they cool or whatever know all the trendy, hip ish but that's what EVERYBODY like...gotta find one who actually needs and loves you...it isn't easy, but the ones that got the body and super trendy and a billion ig followers ARENT the ones you wanna wife up.

These cats can get most any regular type of female, but they want the same industry smuts that everybody tag thinking they gonna get love. I been cheated on, I know how that ish feel especially when you doing everything right and she the one hoeing...can't blame Kyrie, but sheesh that broad is low and super dumb. Most thots don't use their brains tho, hop on whoever is popping

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Exactly...Kyrie thought the bread and nba celebrity was gonna keep that ho...its just bad how he set himself up like that ... she prolly got fukked in the ass before that IG photo was taken

Ok nikka...you reachin' a bit huh:childplease:...painfully obvious u the type nikka to wish nikkas L's because of the amount youve taken. She could've been clothed takin' a nap too:rudy:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kyrie know what time it is

Flex%20Step%20Boots.jpg.opt960x640o0,0s960x640.jpg

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Who's fault is it for cheating, the bytch or PND :heh:

Kyrie and PND ain't best friends

Kyrie would look like a real hoe for trying to fight PND. Kyrie needs to control his bytch and not blame other nikkaz :ufdup:

Y'all nikkaz got the game fukked up :pachaha:

breh someone fukk my bytch while knowing that I'm with them, and taunting me online about it, i'm beating breh ass :yeshrug:

im not seriously saying that kyrie should do that tho, not a good look for him. :dame:but me? sheeeeiiiiiit:lolbron:. hands will be distributed to homeboy