PND smushing Kehlani again Kyrie takes an L UPDATE: This dumb b*tch failed a suicide attempt

Edub

Veteran
Daps
pnd saving kyrie from himself :pachaha:
Yea...sadly the real loser here is chick...already been seeing mad tweets from women who don't play that cheating shyt from they man going in on kehlani....PND comes off as a player (I guess)...and every bih in the country finna try to give kyrie the draws...she should have done better

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
All these athletes and entertainers be getting played by a lot of these chicks who just looking for a meal ticket but still want that low life dude.... it's amazing how hoes hustle backwards...... it's like broads don't watch how Evelyn Lozada play the game

Didn't eldris alba had a chick who cheated on him with a dope boy in Atlanta
PND ain't a low life dude. :yeshrug:

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Yea...sadly the real loser here is chick...already been seeing mad tweets from women who don't play that cheating shyt from they man going in on kehlani....PND comes off as a player (I guess)...and every bih in the country finna try to give kyrie the draws...she should have done better

:rudy:

It doesn't work like that....at all.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:what:

Seriously, I ain't even know who they are and I don't listen to garbage these days hip hop music so I guess I'm still stuck in 80s-90s hip-hop. I only know about Kyrie, that's it. So I guess he fell in love with IG thot and she cheated on him with whoever fukk PND is.
Same sentiment. A nikka came up in here using context clues like a mug :pachaha:.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BhlSyow.jpg

:francis: Typical women. Get caught cheating and blame it on the man, brehettes