PND smushing Kehlani again Kyrie takes an L UPDATE: This dumb b*tch failed a suicide attempt

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
The moral of the story is don't fukk with broads who ain't on the same shyt you on.

If you're a square with drive and focus, don't associate with weed head party girls.

They can only keep up the act for so long before they get bored and go back to the life they love.

And there will always be a nikka chillin in the cut waiting for that "wyd?" text..

Last edited:

Prynce

Daps
12513643_1599132967078179_2109922253142668331_o.jpg

I did it for my nikka Kyrie :mjcry:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Pathetic,

The same story repeats itself since the dawn of time. Ever since p*ssy was valued highly by nikkas in caveman days, stories like this have existed. And you know why? Well it's because it's intrinsic in a woman's nature to be a with the nikka who she perceives has the highest social value.

In this case, although Kyrie is a balling ass NBA superstar, he's a simp ass nikka, he was her "best friend"( :mjlol:) and tried to nurture her.

Women perceive this as weakness, whether they realise it subconsciously or not. Don't get overly emotional around females brehs :ufdup:

That's why PND hitting it whenever he wants. PND treats her with little regard which is very attractive to women because it makes you appear to be a high status male. Kehlanis referral to him as her "dark past" just shows how women want a nikka to treat em like trash cause secretly it excites their inner thot, whereas Kyrie represents the boring good guy.

You can't blame women for how they behave, they're like goldfish, they make decisions based on their emotions.

Kehlani took the L for missing out on this millionaire,

PND took the L for posting this on social media

Kyrie took the L for trying to save this thot

#TeamNoCuffing with a W :umad:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This has nothing to do with nice guys taking Ls and everything to do with most guys wifing thots just because they're pretty and say the right shyt.

Y'all gotta stop giving beautiful thots y'alls power.
Same way we talk about women loving dogs, way too many men are guilty of trying to save a girl that exhibits hoe tendencies just cause we find her attractive.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
The moral of the story is don't fukk with broads who ain't on the same shyt you on. If you're a square with drive and focus, don't associate with weed head party girls. They can only keep up the act for so long before they get bored and go back to the life they love. And there will always be a nikka chillin in the cut waiting for that "wyd?" text..

Exactly...Kyrie thought the bread and nba celebrity was gonna keep that ho...its just bad how he set himself up like that ...she prolly fot fukked in the ass before that IG photo was taken