#Playstation2013, Feb 20th PS4 Announcement?

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
360 "elite" are reachin....Sony bout to silence detractors REAL QUICK LIKE. :to: i really feel sry for M$.

then again i dont, them $$$ grubbin tools can eat a whole crate of dikks. fukk the surface, fukk windows 8, fukk the shares they own in apple, fukk steve ballmer, fukk MSNBC and fukk BING for being a sorry ass search engine.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
How do you go from this...

To this...

No word on Microsoft tho right? Proves you lost again!!! :win:

Its the most popular game this gen :umad:
As for being in a COD thread :what: Why the fukk would I need to do that?
I'm on xbox, we don't have problems finding each other there. We don't have to meet up in threads to coordinate cuz we have parties on the greener side :whew:
Thats the price point for their games, period, friend. Thats the price we'll be paying for ea games. The power of the Playstation 4 has caused you to lose your objective thinking skills. Sad.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
Thats the price point for their games, period, friend. Thats the price we'll be paying for ea games. The power of the Playstation 4 has caused you to lose your objective thinking skills. Sad.
Is that right :heh:
Cuz you the same guy who is trying to convince everyone that the nextbox will be spying on you :snoop:
And while you was being so "objective" in your thinking. You didn't realize the system your hyping up is doing exactly what you said xbox is doing...

Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot likes the PlayStation 4. Otherwise he wouldn't have showed up at Sony's big PlayStation 4 event last week, right?

He likes the PS4 in part because it's, well, a little less like a console and a little more like some of those other machines you might play games on: the computer and the phone. It's more of a connected machine, letting you capture and share video, network with friends, access the device and maybe some of its games from other devices like phones and tablets, etc. Ubisoft are fans of this kind of thing.

Look, Sony asked Ubisoft what they wanted for this new PlayStation: "Because we've been in the industry for a while, what happens generally—before creating the specs and creating the machine—the manufacturers come to us and say, 'What do you want on the next one?'" Guillemot told me right after Sony's show last week in New York City.

And they said?

"We want social,
we want all the things that exist on PC to be possible on a console. We want the mobile capacities to play short-term and to play from anywhere you want."

Note what he didn't say: better graphics.
How do you have a social console that isn't connected :krs:
Yup, your ps4 wants to connect you to friends.. family... skynet :youngsabo:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Cuz you the same guy who is trying to convince everyone that the nextbox will be spying on you :snoop:
And while you was being so "objective" in your thinking. You didn't realize the system your hyping up is doing exactly what you said xbox is doing...

Not to mention they said the system will anylize your play tendencies and automatically download games for you.

:whoo: Sounds like the ps4 will be watching your every move

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Theres no hype behind ps4. Its the most powerful system this gen. Buy it. I know you will because you said you would. Proves you lost already.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Not to mention they said the system will anylize your play tendencies and automatically download games for you.

:whoo: Sounds like the ps4 will be watching your every move

X box will be watching your every move, LITERALLY because it has a camera inside of it, watching your every move!

But when you read that you're like, :win: yup.

:deadmanny:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
Theres no hype behind ps4. Its the most powerful system this gen. Buy it. I know you will because you said you would. Proves you lost already.
I'm not buying that piece of shyt. I was, but then after the sony show I have decided to pass on the ps4 til 2015 probably
What does that have to do with it tracking everything you do?
That whole PS4 reveal was about "connecting" you aka spying

Or are you saying sony wouldn't do that. Just microsoft :stopitslime:

This is about as bad as you saying "They both have the crown :sadbron:"

You can't have it... Both.. ways
comandromodev51812app138495-2-0.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
X box will be watching your every move, LITERALLY because it has a camera inside of it, watching your every move!

But when you read that you're like, :win: yup.

:deadmanny:

I don't think either company wants to watch you in your living room. I just find it funny that your dissing Xbox for being a connected social console with a camera when 90% of the ps4 reveal was about it being connected and social with a camera.

:pachaha:Fanboy hypocrisy at its finest

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don't think either company wants to watch you in your living room. I just find it funny that your dissing Xbox for being a connected social console with a camera when 90% of the ps4 reveal was about it being connected and social with a camera.

:pachah:Fanboy hypocrisy at its finest

Nope. The ps4's camera isnt a requirement, its an accessory that tailors a new experience to people who want that. Xbox requires that it watches your living room at all times with a connection always connected to the internet. Sad you accept that. Lets keep our living rooms private. Once these xbox's start getting hacked and people release footage of friends living room you'll say *wow, i shoulda known better*.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nope. The ps4's camera isnt a requirement, its an accessory that tailors a new experience to people who want that. Xbox requires that it watches your living room at all times with a connection always connected to the internet. Sad you accept that. Lets keep our living rooms private. Once these xbox's start getting hacked and people release footage of friends living room you'll say *wow, i shoulda known better*.

Actualy neither Sony or Microsoft has said how the camera will be sold. Or whether the console will need to be always connected. But in reality none of that matters if a company wants to watch you in your home. If you have a camera and an Internet connection you can be watched. Be afraid friend.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Actualy neither Sony or Microsoft has said how the camera will be sold. Or whether the console will need to be always connected. But in reality none of that matters if a company wants to watch you in your home. If you have a camera and an Internet connection you can be watched. Be afraid friend.

The kinect camera is built into Durango by design. Thats a fact. The truth hurts. Ps4 has already shown the camera for PS4 and its a long strip similar to the sensor for the Wii. Its an accessory item. You are being conned brother, into buying a CCTV device. A device that will turn you from this.

lion.jpg

TO THIS...
images