#Playstation2013, Feb 20th PS4 Announcement?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I have a feeling Microsoft is going to get laughed out of the building when they unveil their new always on CCTV IP spy camera that they call a gaming console.

Xbots looking into the sky seeing an aster0id getting closer and closer to their world. That object, getting bigger and bigger is the release of Playstation 4, which will rock the pl@net.

720 will be like that meteroite in russia. News for a couple days.

you been going hard i appreciate the dedication too bad MS is about to run your homeland :mjpls:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
you been going hard i appreciate the dedication too bad MS is about to run your homeland :mjpls:

PS4 will be the number one console, IN THE WORLD. :merchant: I :sadbron: thinking about how dedicated gamers are to True Next Gen Consoles like PS4 and real gaming. Microsoft took it in a different direction and spit on their core audience asking them to pay for a overglorified security system that plays video games. I feel they will regret this and so will you, if you actually buy that rubbish console. Still, i have a feeling you will get a ps4 before 720 and keep it that way for a very long time, friend.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
PS4 will be the number one console, IN THE WORLD. :merchant: I :sadbron: thinking about how dedicated gamers are to True Next Gen Consoles like PS4 and real gaming. Microsoft took it in a different direction and spit on their core audience. I feel they will regret this and so will you, if you actually buy that rubbish console. Still, i have a feeling you will get a ps4 before 720 and keep it that way for a very long time, friend.

PS4 is about to flop in its own country :deadrose:, All MS have to do is Release in EU/US simultaneously at a lower price and its a wrap for sony. Sony HAS to cater to Japan they have no choice MS doesnt need japan and will focus on europe/na first with skus.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
PS4 is about to flop in its own country :deadrose:, All MS have to do is Release in EU/US simultaneously at a lower price and its a wrap for sony. Sony HAS to cater to Japan they have no choice MS doesnt need japan and will focus on europe.

Lets see how xbox faired with that endeavor this generation.

Europe
Wii – 24.9 million as of December 2010[59]
PlayStation 3 – 19.7 million as of December 2010[59]
Xbox 360 – 13.7 million as of December 2010[59]

:ufdup: I dont think europeans are eager to be video taped in their own homes. They've lost enough privacy in public. Theres no such thing as a european xbot. Well, unless hes of european descent, living in America, friend. :smugbiden: Japan is done with hardcore gaming. Only 6 million ps3s were sold in japan. 1 million xbox's :russ:

Microsoft has to focus on America, because they will lose the planet.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Europe

:ufdup: I dont think europeans are eager to be video taped in their own homes. They've lost enough privacy in public. Theres no such thing as a european xbot. Well, unless hes of european descent, living in America, friend. :smugbiden: Japan is done with hardcore gaming. Only 6 million ps3s were sold in japan. 1 million xbox's :russ:

jaewon aka brian danielon :pachaha:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

Europe

*looks at date*

:deadrose: I agree japan is done with hardcore gaming which is why the ps4 will flop. MS catered to japan instead of Europe last gen they coming for the holy grail:salute:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
*looks at date*

:deadrose: I agree japan is done with hardcore gaming which is why the ps4 will flop. MS catered to japan instead of Europe last gen they coming for the holy grail:salute:

You think xbox is flying off the shelf in the last 3 years in Europe. Please friend. If they're that far behind, they arent catching up. Playstation, is the system of the world. Microsoft is the Ford of American gaming. Microsoft has to focus on America and allow Americans to perpetuate lies that the system is better the ps4, when the reality is, the system is a CCTV spy box that plays inferior versions of PS4 games.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
You think xbox is flying off the shelf in the last 3 years in Europe. Please friend. If they're that far behind, they arent catching up. Playstation, is the system of the world. Microsoft is the Ford of American gaming. Microsoft has to focus on America and allow Americans to perpetuate lies that the system is better the ps4, when the reality is, the system is a CCTV spy box that plays inferior versions of PS4 games.

:yawn:, who cares MS will offer a better services and will be a better buy. you will be here :mad: that its the holy grail of video games :lolbron:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:yawn:, who cares MS will offer a better services and will be a better buy. you will be here :mad: that its the holy grail of video games :lolbron:

So you want a service station, not a gaming station. Sony will have the same services cept, it will be have the capability to do greater things with why we buy it, for games. Paying for netflix, i feel sorry that you think this is a good buy. How much money did you spend on a 360 after you bought a new harddrive, and wireless antenna. :snoop:

It all makes sense to me now. You dont really care about gaming.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
So you want a service station, not a gaming station. Sony will have the same services cept, it will be have the capability to do greater things with why we buy it, for games. Paying for netflix, i feel sorry that you think this is a good buy. How much money did you spend on a 360 after you bought a new harddrive, and wireless antenna. :snoop:

It all makes sense to me now. You dont really care about gaming.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

I want something that offers hardcore games and innovates my living room. Just like sony says it only does everything :pachaha:. I dont even own netflix in fact i download everything :mjpls:. I havent spent nothing extra on my 360, in fact i still own the same set of controllers since 07 :dead:.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I want something that offers hardcore games and innovates my living room. Just like sony says it only does everything :pachaha:. I dont even own netflix in fact i download everything :mjpls:. I havent spent nothing extra on my 360, in fact i still own the same set of controllers since 07 :dead:.

Is an always on console innovative?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
MS released that its always on wow :dwillhuh:

Thats a question. How do you feel about that, hypothetically. Im guessing since you avoid addressing your actual feelings on it, you arent thrilled. :beli: We can be honest about gripes with our systems. I dont have any with ps4 but i can see why you'd have some.