#Playstation2013, Feb 20th PS4 Announcement?

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
You think I give a fukk about coli cash :bryan:
I'll gladly give you some of my coli cash, and still be 100% sure what I said is true.
Bruh, sony here. They not gonna put more tech into a controller for no reason. THINNNNNNNNNNNK!!!
Adding a glowing light isn't cheap, and if nobody is gonna buy the camera (you the main dude saying how bullshyt it is) then why would they pay for every controller to be compatible with it :wtf:
Wouldn't move be enough? They'd just bundle move with it and call it a day
Its on the controller tho, every controller. That means they expect the camera to be there bruh. Common sense should have lead you to that conclusion :whew:

So much for being "objective" :bryan:
let's put of a ban account bet on it.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The AMD-made PlayStation 4 CPU will be clocked at 2 GHz and built on 28 nm process at GlobalFoundries in New York.

We’ve got an interesting bit of news regarding the PlayStation 4 CPU. The AMD-made processor will have a final clock speed of 2 GHz. So far the CPU has been underclocked at 1.6 GHz for development kits sent out to various developers.

Previous leaks put the clock speed at 1.6 GHz, but that was for development kits. The final clock speed for the 8-core AMD CPU will be bumped up 2 GHz according to our source. On top of that, the source reports that both the CPU and the GPU will be manufactured at 28nm at GlobalFoundries’ Fab 8 in New York — GlobalFoundries is co-owned by AMD. A desktop version of the “Jaguar” CPU will be available later this year.

The custom chip in the PlayStation 4 includes both the CPU and GPU — both components are made by AMD. The 8-core CPU is based on the upcoming “Jaguar” design, while the GPU is based on the Radeon 7000-series and is capable of 1.84 TFLOPS of processing power. That’s about 4.5x more powerful than the PS3 GPU.

THIS SYSTEM IS A BEAST!!!!!
Wow, durango is so underpowered compared to the ps4.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
The AMD-made PlayStation 4 CPU will be clocked at 2 GHz and built on 28 nm process at GlobalFoundries in New York.

We’ve got an interesting bit of news regarding the PlayStation 4 CPU. The AMD-made processor will have a final clock speed of 2 GHz. So far the CPU has been underclocked at 1.6 GHz for development kits sent out to various developers.

Previous leaks put the clock speed at 1.6 GHz, but that was for development kits. The final clock speed for the 8-core AMD CPU will be bumped up 2 GHz according to our source. On top of that, the source reports that both the CPU and the GPU will be manufactured at 28nm at GlobalFoundries’ Fab 8 in New York — GlobalFoundries is co-owned by AMD. A desktop version of the “Jaguar” CPU will be available later this year.

The custom chip in the PlayStation 4 includes both the CPU and GPU — both components are made by AMD. The 8-core CPU is based on the upcoming “Jaguar” design, while the GPU is based on the Radeon 7000-series and is capable of 1.84 TFLOPS of processing power. That’s about 4.5x more powerful than the PS3 GPU.

THIS SYSTEM IS A BEAST!!!!!
Wow, durango is so underpowered compared to the ps4.

Where are the durangos specs at? For all we know they could come out of the gate with something stronger than expected like sony just did :blessed:

Let us wait & see what piffery Microsoft brings cuz right now Sony is winning by a long shot :blessed:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
Where are the durangos specs at? For all we know they could come out of the gate with something stronger than expected like sony just did :blessed:

Let us wait & see what piffery Microsoft brings cuz right now Sony is winning by a long shot :blessed:

They are, could you elaborate on how they are?
Didn't you just ask what the Durango specs are? If you don't know, how can PS4 be landsliding as you put it :snoop:

If one is more powerful than the other, thats fine. Its just, every developer has said both systems are about equal. They said this last gen as well
So all the pom pom'n you hoes are doing is retarded.
What will matter is what both systems can do. Cuz the games will look identical or have mild differences that nobody would notice anyway

So what else are they bringing to the table? The "rumors" have the next xbox doing EVERYTHING while the ps4 so far has a puppet show via Move.

Its not even close right now, a landslide is correct. But its on the Greener side
No amount of fanboy hype can change the fact that the 360 is the lead console this gen
Which means by default it will maintain that position until somebody takes it from them
KZ4 can't be that, since KZ2/3 was not that this gen (Tru Story)
Try again...

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
They are, could you elaborate on how they are?
Didn't you just ask what the Durango specs are? If you don't know, how can PS4 be landsliding as you put it :snoop:

If one is more powerful than the other, thats fine. Its just, every developer has said both systems are about equal. They said this last gen as well
So all the pom pom'n you hoes are doing is retarded.
What will matter is what both systems can do. Cuz the games will look identical or have mild differences that nobody would notice anyway

So what else are they bringing to the table? The "rumors" have the next xbox doing EVERYTHING while the ps4 so far has a puppet show via Move.

Its not even close right now, a landslide is correct. But its on the Greener side
No amount of fanboy hype can change the fact that the 360 is the lead console this gen
Which means by default it will maintain that position until somebody takes it from them
KZ4 can't be that, since KZ2/3 was not that
Try again...

They're winning by a long shot since the general consensus is that the PS4 is going to be much stronger than the next box

Multiplats gonna look the same, but the exclusives will be :stylin: on whatever the 720 puts out, kinda like the PS3 did to the 360 this gen but on a higher level I'm assuming

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
They're winning by a long shot since the general consensus is that the PS4 is going to be much stronger than the next box

Multiplats gonna look the same, but the exclusives will be :stylin: on whatever the 720 puts out, kinda like the PS3 did to the 360 this gen but on a higher level I'm assuming
Assuming makes an ass out of...

The ps3 isn't more capable of graphics because it has a weaker graphics card in it. Did you know this? Welcome to 2005 :deadmanny:
Gamers like to lie about what consoles are capable of or not capable of.
PS3 did have some games that looked great (gameplay it failed, but you don't seem to care)
And just like Hollywood movies. The movies with the bigger budgets have the bigger explosions/etc.
Killzone was worked on for like 5/6yrs and had an insane budget. Thats why it looked as good as it did
No xbox game took that long. No games take that long on purpose.
Other than that game, everything else was on par with what is on both systems. Now ya know.

As for next gen, the ps4 is gonna be MUCH stronger than the next xbox you say :leon:
Okay, show me where you got that from? Mr.Somebody post :lolbron:
Go ahead on post some links that CONFIRM this
I'll wait :popcorn:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

The ps3 isn't more capable of graphics because it has a weaker graphics card in it. Did you know this? Welcome to 2005 :deadmanny:
PS3 did have some games that looked great (gameplay it failed, but you don't seem to care)
And just like Hollywood movies. The movies with the bigger budgets have the bigger explosions/etc.
Killzone was worked on for like 5/6yrs and had an insane budget. Thats why it looked as good as it did
Other than that game, everything else was on par with what is on both systems. Now ya know.

As for next gen, the ps4 is gonna be MUCH stronger than the next xbox you say :leon:

So are you one of these liars then :jawalrus:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

So we gon act like GOW3 and Uncharted series never existed... shyted on 360 exclusives graphically and game play wise

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

At this point there is no way, that the durango will be more powerful or equal to power compared to the ps4.