#Playstation2013, Feb 20th PS4 Announcement?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The kinect camera is built into Durango by design. Thats a fact. The truth hurts. Ps4 has already shown the camera for PS4 and its a long strip similar to the sensor for the Wii. Its an accessory item. You are being conned brother, into buying a CCTV device. A device that will turn you from this.

lion.jpg

TO THIS...
images

Again none of this is fact only speculation. They couldn't put a camera "in" the console because that would force people to try to mount the system up on top of their tv or wall. And again it doesn't matter if the camera is "in" the system or not. If they wanted to watch you they could.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
Nope. The ps4's camera isnt a requirement, its an accessory that tailors a new experience to people who want that. Xbox requires that it watches your living room at all times with a connection always connected to the internet. Sad you accept that. Lets keep our living rooms private. Once these xbox's start getting hacked and people release footage of friends living room you'll say *wow, i shoulda known better*.

:snoop: Once again, they said during the reveal that the ps camera comes with the PS4 :ufdup:

What’s the deal with the PS4′s Eye camera? I’ll tell you | VG247

And if you wanna keep lying to yourself, then why would every controller look like this?
DualShock%204%20a-580-100.jpg

And what can the Camera do?
PlayStation®4 Eye, a newly developed camera for PS4 incorporates two high-sensitive cameras that have wide-angle lenses with 85-degree diagonal angle views which can recognize the depth of space precisely. This enables PlayStation®4 Eye to cut out the image of the player from the background, or to grasp players’ position in front and behind, further broadening the ways to enjoy games. Incorporated four microphones are also capable of accurate sound detection and source origination. In addition, users will be able to login to their PS4 with face recognition and are capable of using their own body movements or voices to enjoy games more intuitively. Furthermore, PlayStation®4 Eye senses the color of DUALSHOCK®4′s light bar to judge the positions of multiple players, and set characters in the same positions or let a character talk to a particular player, enabling players to enjoy games in new way. PlayStation®4 Eye also supports PlayStation®Move motion controller. It detects the motion of PS Move more precisely, and reflects players’ in-game motion more accurately than ever.
Looking at the bold, its clear the ps camera can not only track you, do facial recognition, but has highly advanced sound catching. The ps4 controller has the light bar built into it which confirms the camera is also standard. Why waste money on something that isn't mandatory YOU GHAT DAMN LIAR YOU!!!
Even the controller has a mic in it so they can listen to everything you saying :ufdup:
The light makes it so they can know for sure who is who aka track the fukk outta you.

You still gonna play these games, cuz I'm done now. Nothing left to see here

"They both got the crown :sadbron:"

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:snoop: Once again, they said during the reveal that the ps camera comes with the PS4 :ufdup:

What’s the deal with the PS4′s Eye camera? I’ll tell you | VG247

And if you wanna keep lying to yourself, then why would every controller look like this?
DualShock%204%20a-580-100.jpg

And what can the Camera do?

Looking at the bold, its clear the ps camera can not only track you, do facial recognition, but has highly advanced sound catching. The ps4 controller has the light bar built into it which confirms the camera is also standard. Why waste money on something that isn't mandatory YOU GHAT DAMN LIAR YOU!!!
Even the controller has a mic in it so they can listen to everything you saying :ufdup:
The light makes it so they can know for sure who is who aka track the fukk outta you.

You still gonna play these games, cuz I'm done now. Nothing left to see here

"They both got the crown :sadbron:"
You silly little fella. There is a usb connection on the controller itself that allows you to plug directly into the ps4 if what you say is true. Still, I doubt seriously that the controller REQUIRES the camera to function. Would you like to place a friendly wager, say all of my coli cash on the fact that ps4 will not require a mandatory camera watchign you to function, friend. :youngsabo:

Yea, i didnt think so. I hear you talking but you dont want it like that.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
You silly little fella. There is a usb connection on the controller itself that allows you to plug directly into the ps4 if what you say is true. Still, I doubt seriously that the controller REQUIRES the camera to function. Would you like to place a friendly wager, say all of your coli cash on the fact that ps4 will not require a mandatory camera watchign you to function, friend. :youngsabo:

Yea, i didnt think so.

You think I give a fukk about coli cash :bryan:
I'll gladly give you some of my coli cash, and still be 100% sure what I said is true.
Bruh, sony here. They not gonna put more tech into a controller for no reason. THINNNNNNNNNNNK!!!
Adding a glowing light isn't cheap, and if nobody is gonna buy the camera (you the main dude saying how bullshyt it is) then why would they pay for every controller to be compatible with it :wtf:
Wouldn't move be enough? They'd just bundle move with it and call it a day
Its on the controller tho, every controller. That means they expect the camera to be there bruh. Common sense should have lead you to that conclusion :whew:

So much for being "objective" :bryan:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You think I give a fukk about coli cash :bryan:
I'll gladly give you some of my coli cash, and still be 100% sure what I said is true.
Bruh, sony here. They not gonna put more tech into a controller for no reason. THINNNNNNNNNNNK!!!
Adding a glowing light isn't cheap, and if nobody is gonna buy the camera (you the main dude saying how bullshyt it is) then why would they pay for every controller to be compatible with it :wtf:
Wouldn't move be enough? They'd just bundle move with it and call it a day
Its on the controller tho, every controller. That means they expect the camera to be there bruh. Common sense should have lead you to that conclusion :whew:

So much for being "objective" :bryan:

Ok so we have a bet.

You owe me however much coli cash i have at the time if the playstation 4 controller requires a camera to function. Agreed? friend?

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
Ok so we have a bet.

You owe me however much coli cash i have at the time if the playstation 4 controller requires a camera to function. Agreed? friend?

No, I don't agree. What you just tried to do there is what sony taught you to do. Deceive :smh:
Nobody said the camera is required for the controller to function.
We are talking about the ps4 having a camera come with it
You are saying its not
So then, friend. I would gladly make a wager saying the ps4 will come with the camera

And before you go on the always on rant, EA just confirmed the ps4 will also be "always on"
I mentioned you in that thread, you might wanna go check that :lawd:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No, I don't agree. What you just tried to do there is what sony taught you to do. Deceive :smh:
Nobody said the camera is required for the controller to function.
We are talking about the ps4 having a camera come with it
You are saying its not
So then, friend. I would gladly make a wager saying the ps4 will come with the camera

And before you go on the always on rant, EA just confirmed the ps4 will also be "always on"
I mentioned you in that thread, you might wanna go check that :lawd:

Its not a mandatory camera unlike Microsoft which has a camera BUILT INTO ITS DESIGN. Microsofts camera is always on like the internet it needs to function. Its a very poor design. Im glad you smartened up, nas.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
based on the info that we have been presented with, both PS4 and Xbox will have camera tracking as part of the system functionality with always on always connected always tracking components. thats just what it is.

i know we was saying it was crazy when the always watching shyt was leaked for Xbox, but we also said it was crazy when the no 2nd hand games shyt leaked for PS4. it looks like both systems will have variations of both of these components.

sucks i know, but both of these systems will be watching us and they are slowly but surely plugging us into the matrix. of course neither of these companies would want to intrude on peoples privacy or violate our protected rights, but once the technology is out there, there are going to be ways to hack it and also at some point the government may deem it neccissary to monitor these cameras for national security. so basically, dont do anything illegal or sexual while your system is on and you should be alright.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
Its not a mandatory camera unlike Microsoft which has a camera BUILT INTO ITS DESIGN. Microsofts camera is always on like the internet it needs to function. Its a very poor design. Im glad you smartened up, nas.

First it's "the camera doesn't come with the ps3"
Now you backed off that stance a lil and it's "well you don't have to use it :sadbron:"
nikka, stop this. You don't know how shyt on ps4 even works yet, but here you are making claim after claim. You not even listening to what is really bring said.
They said it comes with the camera and you missed that somehow :snoop:
You quote them saying used games will work on the ps4, but you didn't realize Sony often will answer a question out of the context that it was asked in which is so fukking disrespectful to us consumers that it actually angers me.
If the ps4 doesn't fully play used games, I seriously will never trust a word Sony says again. I'm already weary, but this is going too far IMO. I hope you guys acknowledge it when they fess up later this year. If you don't, then the disgust gets transferred to you :ufdup:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
First it's "the camera doesn't come with the ps3"
Now you backed off that stance a lil and it's "well you don't have to use it :sadbron:"
nikka, stop this. You don't know how shyt on ps4 even works yet, but here you are making claim after claim. You not even listening to what is really bring said.
They said it comes with the camera and you missed that somehow :snoop:
You quote them saying used games will work on the ps4, but you didn't realize Sony often will answer a question out of the context that it was asked in which is so fukking disrespectful to us consumers that it actually angers me.
If the ps4 doesn't fully play used games, I seriously will never trust a word Sony says again. I'm already weary, but this is going too far IMO. I hope you guys acknowledge it when they fess up later this year. If you don't, then the disgust gets transferred to you :ufdup:

There was some miscommunication. Ive always argued that the ps4 does not have a mandatory camera, meaning a camera is not required to use the system. Meaning if i throw the camera in the trash i can still use my system.

With the xbox 720 you dont have this choice because the camera is built INTO the system. The xbox 720 is spyware, in every sense of the word. Please just buy the playstation 4 so you can have piece of mind at night knowing your system isnt watching you. These systems are going to be so hackable in the future its going to be silly the kind of violations that are going to take place.