#Playstation2013, Feb 20th PS4 Announcement?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
" In VERY simple terms: DDR - system memory, used for running multiple programs at once. GDDR - graphic memory, used for rendering multiple areas at once. " - A dork.

Meaning, xbox isnt stressing gaming that much this gen whereas Sony is stressing gaming ALOT this gen. You guys will learn what Sony is doin this gen though. Microsoft is Wii'ing you nikkas. They have some ram for games but most goes to the OS, running that camera watching you in your living room like the feds and the microphone. They are focused on more then gaming, while you game which is what their ram is designed to do, everything else behind your games. Microsofts system will allow you to game and then hop into other programs loaded into the OS. PS4 will allow you to do the same, but more and the games will look hotter.

The xbox 720 is not a true next gen console.

The Playstation 4, IS!

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
" In VERY simple terms: DDR - system memory, used for running multiple programs at once. GDDR - graphic memory, used for rendering multiple areas at once. " - A dork.

Meaning, xbox isnt stressing gaming that much this gen whereas Sony is stressing gaming ALOT this gen. You guys will learn what Sony is doin this gen though. Microsoft is Wii'ing you nikkas. They have some ram for games but most goes to the OS, running that camera watching you in your living room like the feds and the microphone. They are focused on more then gaming, while you game which is what their ram is designed to do, everything else behind your games. Microsofts system will allow you to game and then hop into other programs loaded into the OS. PS4 will allow you to do the same, but more and the games will look hotter.

The xbox 720 is not a true next gen console.

The Playstation 4, IS!

The PS4 may be a hit or it may be a bust.......BUT YOU will still be fukking Ignorant. This we can all bet on.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The PS4 may be a hit or it may be a bust.......BUT YOU will still be fukking Ignorant. This we can all bet on.

The playstations 4's future is set in stone. The xbox 720 is a gimmick console and will be inferior.

With the playstation for 4 open world games can be effected at far draw distances and the changes will remain. The world has more potential to be alive because of that unified ram. No matter how much ram that piece of Snitchbox puts into its system if a great deal of it isnt in the video, its potential will be extremely limited. Extremely. PS4 will do everything the 720 can do and the 720 will wish it could do many of the things the ps4 will do.

720 lost already. Already?

Already. :clap:

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
The playstations 4's future is set in stone. The xbox 720 is a gimmick console and will be inferior.

With the playstation for 4 open world games can be effected at far draw distances and the changes will remain. The world has more potential to be alive because of that unified ram. No matter how much ram that piece of Snitchbox puts into its system if a great deal of it isnt in the video, its potential will be extremely limited. Extremely. PS4 will do everything the 720 can do and the 720 will wish it could do many of the things the ps4 will do.

720 lost already. Already?

Already. :clap:

Your logic is inferior and you are fukking ignorant.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
PS4 superiority got this fakkit vlad name calling. :win:
:huhldup: superiority PS4 is a middle of the line gaming rig

PS2 was leagues ahead of the XBOX and GNC who won that :clap:
360/PS3 was ahead of the wii who won that :pachaha:
Guess what's gonna happen this gen, i hope sony spends more money on a non noticeable better set up :smugbiden:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....

Guess what's gonna happen this gen, i hope sony spends more money on a non noticeable better set up :smugbiden:

When a console "wins" what exactly do fanboys get?

At the end of the day theres always gonna be rich asians and cacs eating off peoples broke asses

As a gamer...if ur not talking about specs and quality exclusives then theres nothing to talk about

Yal n1gs acting like yal boardmembers and hold stock at these companies the way yal carry yourselves sometimes (Courtdog) Its disgusting b

:merchant:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
When a console "wins" what exactly do fanboys get?

At the end of the day theres always gonna be rich asians and cacs eating off peoples broke asses

As a gamer...if ur not talking about specs and quality exclusives then theres nothing to talk about

Yal n1gs acting like yal boardmembers and hold stock at these companies the way yal carry yourselves sometimes (Courtdog) Its disgusting b

:merchant:

I agree with the beginning but i disagree, you always want your console to be successful the less successful the quicker they will abandon it. I'm not even worried about quality titles next gen i fully expect microsoft to have better support.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Xbox dropped very late into the gen and was a large clunky looking console. Wii was cheap and had a nice gimmick. Once in a lifetime opportunity. 720 is not breaking any new ground here. Kinect didnt move consumers like that and having an always on console with a camera watching you and recording you that doesnt play used games? 720 lost already. If there was something to be excited about from Microsoft it would have been revealed by now. System gonna only be popular in north america but wont make nearly the impact since it has to share so much personal space with ps4 this holiday season. Theres no way it will sell sitting next to The Brand, Playstation.

xbox had good timing last gen to have a year head start. People could not wait to enter the next gen. People arent clamoring to enter the next next gen with ps4 droppin so close. Its over bruh. You and your Snitchbox, lost, already.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I agree with the beginning but i disagree, you always want your console to be successful the less successful the quicker they will abandon it. I'm not even worried about quality titles next gen i fully expect microsoft to have better support.

Why :rudy: