#Playstation2013, Feb 20th PS4 Announcement?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Breh idgaf about you. You're the one who's formed real-life hatred over some words on the internet.

:umad: has never been more accurate than in your case. Like, you actually LIVE this shyt. :laugh:

Wow, talking about the ps4 has made you delusional. Sony announcements cripple the minds of fukk boys. :salute:

xlarge.jpg

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What exactly is a shared memory pool? The Xbox 360 had a unified memory pool. The PS3 had a split memory architecture.

Is it safe to assume you don't understand this shyt but like to pretend that you do :leostare:?

nikka posting a bunch of twitter screenshots don't mean shyt. You ain't gotta degree in this shyt breh :ufdup:

:mindblown:

What do you mean what is a shared memory pool? You mean to tell me I say "shared memory pool" and you're just :mindblown:? You really don't know what I'm talking about, or are you going overboard to try to prove something?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What exactly is a shared memory pool? The Xbox 360 had a unified memory pool. The PS3 had a split memory architecture.

Is it safe to assume you don't understand this shyt but like to pretend that you do :leostare:?

nikka posting a bunch of twitter screenshots don't mean shyt. You ain't gotta degree in this shyt breh :ufdup:

I feel you should just take the devs excitement, the people who are actually making games and run with that because if they werent excited, im sure they'd express their reservations.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont give a fukk about degrees and dikk pics all that shyt, can we just stick to the topic here. the last few pages have been some back and forward dumb shyt

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I feel you should just take the devs excitement, the people who are actually making games and run with that because if they werent excited, im sure they'd express their reservations.

Just because they made the game doesn't mean they know what they're talking about. How many of em have a degree? How many of em post on the Coli? Only blvd has those credentials breh.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just because they made the game doesn't mean they know what they're talking about. How many of em have a degree? How many of em post on the Coli? Only blvd has those credentials breh.

They probably have degrees. They probably post on msg boards too. :manny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i dont give a fukk about degrees and dikk pics all that shyt, can we just stick to the topic here. the last few pages have been some back and forward dumb shyt

"Clearly, and this applies not just to games but to pretty much every form of entertainment, there is a trend to increased digital consumption, and that is happening now on PS3 and will continue and will probably accelerate on PS4," he told IGN. "But the primary delivery mechanism for the big games on the PS4 platform will continue to be Blu-Ray discs, for the foreseeable future."

What counts as the forseeable future? Five years? "That sort of horizon, yes," Ryan agrees. The reasoning behind this is that PS4 games will take up so much space that in many parts of the world, downloading them just won't be realistic. "For our big first-party games, we’ve encouraged the studios to make as much use of the BD50 [50-gigabyte Blu-Ray drive] as they possibly can – some of these things run to like 45 gigs," he says.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's all good breh we just having fun out here. Mowgli hates me cause I owned him like 2 years ago, so he tends to derail things when I show up. :manny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The Netflix and Amazon Instant video services will return to PlayStation 4. In addition, Crackle, Crunchyroll, Facebook, Vudu, NHL, MLB.TV, and Cinemanow applications will be available on PS4.

servicesPS4.jpg

The PlayStation Plus and Video Unlimited services will return to the PS4 as well.

:ohhh: :gladbron:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Speaking with CNBC, SCEA President and CEO Jack Tretton clarified the price we can expect to pay for PS4 titles. The system will support free-to-play games, and Sony, "will offer games with prices ranging from $0.99 to the more traditional $60 range with the ability for players to sample games before they buy."

Tretton also talked a bit about how Sony didn't actually show what the hardware itself looked like. "I can promise you that it will be plastic, it won't be triangle shaped or round. You'll see the box in due time."