#Playstation2013, Feb 20th PS4 Announcement?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Explain to us what you think it means then breh. Since you have a degree in this shyt and all :pachaha:

What do you mean what I think it means? I know what it means. I'm guessing Mowgli thinks it means something else, tho. Ask that fool what he thinks.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:laff:

What the fukk is this about :wtf:

Ahhh you know, this fukk boy got banned a few times for posting random dikk pics he collects on the internet and stores in his private files. I didnt want to bring it up but he seems proud of being a fakkit for some reason. :yeshrug:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
my nikka blvdbrawler got that degree from university of phoenix :wow:
You givin him too much credit. This is the only degree hes got bruh.
degree.jpg

killacal

Banned
Daps
Ahhh you know, this fukk boy got banned a few times for posting random dikk pics he collects on the internet and stores in his private files. I didnt want to bring it up but he seems proud of being a fakkit for some reason. :yeshrug:

:shaq2: Gay ass nikka

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
What do you mean what I think it means? I know what it means. I'm guessing Mowgli thinks it means something else, tho. Ask that fool what he thinks.

Mowgli ain't gotta degree in that shyt though :nonikkas:. What does having 8gb of GDDR5 provide to developers? Would you have gone with a unified memory pool, or would you have gone with a split memory architecture? Would you have used of ESRAM instead :ld:?

The streets wanna know breh, we're not all as knowledgeable as you are :to:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mowgli ain't gotta degree in that shyt though :nonikkas:. What does having 8gb of GDDR5 provide to developers? Would you have gone with a unified memory pool, or would you have gone with a split memory architecture? Would you have used of ESRAM instead :ld:?

I don't know what ESRAM is. I could google it and pretend to be "that guy" but I'm not.

Shared memory pool is ok for a console. Really, they don't need all-out performance, they just need:

1. To be better than the next XBOX and
2. A reasonable price point.

It's not like they're really competing with PC here.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Let break it down in terms someone like you can understand from the mouths of developers.

john-carmack.jpg

randy-pitchford-praise-ps4-specs.jpg

stefan-boberg.png

crytek.png

naughty-dog.png

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what I love about these threads? It's that you actually care take them seriously. My posts... they matter to you.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You know what I love about these threads? It's that you actually care take them seriously. My posts... they matter to you.

This sounds like a serious post. I dont have time for your emotions fakkit. Stop trying to get all deep with me n shyt.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This sounds like a serious post. I dont have time for your emotions fakkit. Stop trying to get all deep with me n shyt.

Breh idgaf about you. You're the one who's formed real-life hatred over some words on the internet.

:umad: has never been more accurate than in your case. Like, you actually LIVE this shyt. :laugh:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I don't know what ESRAM is. I could google it and pretend to be "that guy" but I'm not.

Shared memory pool is ok for a console. Really, they don't need all-out performance, they just need:

1. To be better than the next XBOX and
2. A reasonable price point.

It's not like they're really competing with PC here.

What exactly is a shared memory pool? The Xbox 360 had a unified memory pool. The PS3 had a split memory architecture.

Is it safe to assume you don't understand this shyt but like to pretend that you do :leostare:?

Let break it down in terms someone like you can understand from the mouths of developers.

john-carmack.jpg

randy-pitchford-praise-ps4-specs.jpg

stefan-boberg.png

crytek.png

naughty-dog.png

nikka posting a bunch of twitter screenshots don't mean shyt. You ain't gotta degree in this shyt breh :ufdup: