#Playstation2013, Feb 20th PS4 Announcement?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Breh, I've got a degree in this shyt. You're just the stan. :dead: at thinking x86 is "going beast mode". That's 1970's technology kiddo.

A degree? You sound like a nurse trying to talk about neuroscience. Just shut up and leave this to the pros. They're thrilled but leave it to you xbots the memory upgrade is overrated and now the programming that devs are happy about is outdated. :pachaha: You sound dumb.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:leon: I didn't know that. I thought they were limited to 16 and 32 bit, with access to higher-memory areas only through extension. The more I know.

Yea, try not to get your degree off the internet next time you dumb son of a bytch. You were really talkin like you knew what you were saying too. Turns out, you didnt know shyt. :stylin:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A degree? You sound like a nurse trying to talk about neuroscience. Just shut up and leave this to the pros. They're thrilled but leave it to you xbots the memory upgrade is overrated and now the programming that devs are happy about is outdated. :pachaha: You sound dumb.

Yeap, a degree in engineering. :umad:

:dead: at you xbots. You're a funny little kid man.

The memory upgrade is dope, but it doesn't mean what you think it means.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, try not to get your degree off the internet next time you dumb son of a bytch. You were really talkin like you knew what you were saying too. Turns out, you didnt know shyt. :stylin:
:umad: Breh I've forgotten more about this shyt than you'll ever know.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:umad: Breh I've forgotten more about this shyt than you'll ever know.

Yea you really showed us the depths of your knowledge. :whew: Seems like you've forgotten everything. Try not to get your degree engineering Legos next time fukk boy.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea you really showed us the depths of your knowledge. :whew: Seems like you've forgotten everything. Try not to get your degree engineering Legos next time fukk boy.

You haven't mentioned dikk pics once. You feeling ok breh? That's usually your go-to move.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You have a degree in this shyt yet you don't know what physical address extension is? Or the fact that what you're talking about mainly applies to Windows PC's...Where you get that degree from? Everest college?

The PS4 will be utilizing a custom OS (all demo's at the conference were running on a modified google OS) with AMD64 and 8GB unified GDDR5...Devs will make full use of that RAM...

Last edited by a moderator:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:snoop:

Bruh... x86 architecture comes in 16, 32 AND 64 bit forms.

The AMD CPU Sony is using x86-64. Like you know, damn near every major computer manufacturer after 2005.

Chill breh, he's gotta degree in this shyt. Trust me, you don't want no problems :whoa:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yeap, a degree in engineering. :umad:

:dead: at you xbots. You're a funny little kid man.

The memory upgrade is dope, but it doesn't mean what you think it means.

Explain to us what you think it means then breh. Since you have a degree in this shyt and all :pachaha: