#Playstation2013, Feb 20th PS4 Announcement?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
What about when there were no comptetitors??

Call of duty is a pick em up game thats addicting and competitve with great gameplay.

If there wasn't a 60fps nobody would care, the game is piff on its own merit.

framerate is very important in a multiplayer fps. it's part of the formula that has kept COD successful

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about when there were no comptetitors??

Call of duty is a pick em up game thats addicting and competitve with great gameplay.

If there wasn't a 60fps nobody would care, the game is piff on its own merit.

Nope...being 60fps was one of the main reasons I was addicted to it. shyt just moves and controls way smoother than every other fps on consoles....couldn't go back to 30fps shooters for awhile.

I'm hoping the next gen has at least 80% 60fps games.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
60fps is the magic number when you're playing on a 60hz screen. it's "rock solid"

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Rumors going around that there will be tons of timed exclusives from big 3rd parties.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
:snoop:
again, my point was a better gpu with less ram > worse gpu with tons of ram, which is just facts

and as far as equivalent card, since we do not know the specifics, its tough to say

but...let me quote "Beyond that, all we know is that the GPU has 18 compute units and is capable of 1.84 teraflops — i.e. somewhere between the Radeon 7850 and 7870. "

PS4 hardware specs analyzed: A big upgrade, but ultimately underwhelming | ExtremeTech

your stanley mentality is making you see things. Im not saying its a bad card...

the problem with that article is simple one. First we don't know what the specs are in the PS4 GPU CPU, we know what they are based on, this is why you see sony say "super charged" because its proprietary information, with close architecture they use custom GPUs and CPUs for longevity. This is what PC gamers never seem to understand. They take an off the shelf GPU/CPU based on what they were told i.e. its a 7790 gpu and they then think that is what is in the closed architecture when it fact its just a baseline and is completely custom.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
In the words of Sony, with the x86 CPU, a well-known GPU, and lots of RAM, the PS4 is a console “made by game creators, for game creators.”

Meanwhile at microsoft.

No used games

Has to always be online to be used

Camera watching your living room

Mic listening to your living room

Closed their gaming studios

Garbage ram.

Doesnt sound like something that was built by game creators for game creators.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
all rumors unconfirmed :beli:

again nikkas getting overhyped over ram... everything u saw at the ps3 conference was done with 4gb

Meaning everything we see after the fact will be even more incredible. O the ps exclusives this gen will be so pure. :lawd: