PlayStation stealth dropped their 2024 showcase!

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I had a hell of a nasty time finding a PS4 controller at a reasonable price this Christmas :smh:

PS5 controllers do not work on PS4

PS4 controllers do not work on PS5

My 8 year old needed a PS4 controller for christmas to go with his passed down PS4.

I searched and even asked this forum how to get a quality controller that doesn’t cost $70.

I was recommended the red controller you suggested in this thread.

I purchased it, it works like shyt and keeps disconnecting causing my 8 year old to have a terrible holiday experience.

I logged on today to see that there’s some government in the world that had the same experience as me and they sued sony for it.

I simply expressed that my experience parallels the reason for this lawsuit.

You got upset because obviously sony is the best, and decided to argue with me an talk about xbox.

That’s what i’m talking about :manny:
nikka

You can play those games on the PS5 via back compat

Did you get your sons a PS5 for Christmas? If so, why were they scrambling for Dualshock 4s on Christmas? The math ain't mathin' :dahell:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikka

You can play those games on the PS5 via back compat

Did you get your sons a PS5 for Christmas? If so, why were they scrambling for Dualshock 4s on Christmas? The math ain't mathin' :dahell:
I gave my older son a PS5 and he gave his PS4 to his younger brother. I purchased a new controller for the PS4.

What are u confused about??

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I gave my older son a PS5 and he gave his PS4 to his younger brother. I purchased a new controller for the PS4.

Will be purchasing a PS4 for bloodborne alone.:win:

Didn't like what little i played of Persona 4, and uncharted will need to really improve the core gameplay to get me excited.
Nah, you handed your own PS4 to your sons, and copped a PS5 for yourself this Christmas

Admit it, Meachum, you rep SonySet

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

There's NO WAY one kid could get a PS5, and his younger siblings would settle for a PS4

Imagine watching your older brother play Spider-Man 2 in 120 fps, while you're stuck playing SM1 in 30 fps

Meach a lying ass nikka :smh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There's NO WAY one kid could get a PS5, and his younger siblings would settle for a PS4

Imagine watching your older brother play Spider-Man 2 in 120 fps, while you're stuck playing SM1 in 30 fps

Meach gotta watch him play games in 60ffps too :russ:

Meach looking in from the other room like “sony stans :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

He’s 8, he plays minecraft, I got him his own tv and a new controller to go with it. He was happy as shyt.

Y’all nikkas weird :huhldup: