PlayStation stealth dropped their 2024 showcase!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@MeachTheMonster can't even tell time and taking shots at people

What is we doing? :deadrose:

71RUaZ0eleL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_FMwebp_.jpg

:russ:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
ngl this is one of the last places I expected FF and JRPGs to be so popular lmaooo. shyt blowing my mind lowkey

a lot of yall have way more in common with ResetERA and BlackERA than ya'll think lol

and of course @The Mad Titan dappin this shyt with countless receipts of dying to play Rebirth :deadrose:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
ngl this is one of the last places I expected FF and JRPGs to be so popular lmaooo. shyt blowing my mind lowkey

a lot of yall have way more in common with ResetERA and BlackERA than ya'll think lol
:russ:You acting like FF7 is some magical high school weirdo niche game

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and of course @The Mad Titan dappin this shyt with countless receipts of dying to play Rebirth :deadrose:
I mean I didn't visit this section of the coli like that for a while too because I thought the same thing :yeshrug:

Difference is I'm a JRPG fan, and coming up it wasn't many of us where I'm from, so I didn't expect to see it here.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
bro, you got so upset over console wars you went into the Israel-Palestine for the first time to continue it.

Whatever discord YOU'RE in, i definitely don't wanna be in.

But thanks for letting us all know you so insecure you came in here to flex whatever group you have going on.
That nikka is such a weirdo I wanna be surprised he bragged about that but I can't be lol.

He literally went into a thread about an actual war quoting old posts because he was upset about console wars shyt but then comes here and complains about people quoting old posts that are at least related.

nikka got his feelings hurt and brought up that shyt lmaooo

Don't forget his top 5 games of the year consisted of the PS4 copy of Death Stranding lol. Not even the directors cut. stfu talking to me pls
The lack of participation in that thread outside of the usuals was hilarious to see.

nikkas don't even talk about games here. Just a bunch of grown ass men being the worst console warriors on some 2013 gameFAQs shyt.

Like I said earlier in that random thoughts thread. That PS and Xbox 2023 wrapup said enough. Majority of these nikkas don't even play games.

fukk am I tryna argue with a nikka whose top game in 2023 was the PS4 copy of Death Stranding. Dedicate some of the time from these dumbass posts to at least play the directors cut.

I'm pretty sure the directors cut on PS5 was free you bum ass nikka @CoolinInTheCut

:hubie: :hubie: :hubie:

:why:

I see why you don't get invited out much :heh: