PlayStation State of Play | Thursday, May 30, 2024 at 3 PM PT / 6 PM ET | 30+ Minute Show Features 14 Titles

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I think you should give it a chance, it is a different take on Japan with much more advanced combat.

As for AAA games, the cost and time is the reason why u don't see it as often. You can always try 3rd party ones that Sony either partners with or multiplatforms. Outside of ND, their big AAA companies have all released their game in recent years and it should really pick up starting next year till the end.
Yeah man, I was just being facetious with that comment about Rise of Ronan. I still don't see myself playing it but I know that the game is it's own thing.

I think there are enough games on the PS+ catalogue to keep me busy until the next big new drop. Once I'm done with the last 2.5 Unchartered games, I'm going onto Shadow of the Colossus which I've already downloaded. Then there's still Death Strading and a few others I will check out.

My main gripe though is that I didn't buy a PS5 expecting 90% of my playtime to be spent on remastered games. I understand games are becoming more complex to make but the wait times are becoming ridiculous.

I really don't see how it took Insomniac 5 years to give us Spider-Man 2 when most of the hard yards were run in making the 1st game. And the same goes for all developers. We're waiting anything between 4 and 7 years probably on average for sequels to games whereas growing up it would 18 months to 2 years and the games would ship complete *with* bonus content.

I don't see myself getting my mind around how it takes Rockstar 13 or 14 years to release GTA 6 but 3 years to release GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas which all had massive leaps between them on the same hardware. I mean can you imagine how long it's going to take Bethesda to release the next Fallout game? :snoop: Just from a business perspective, I feel Bethesda were caught napping by the Amazon series. There is so much hype for that series but new fans are not going to go and play Fallout 1 - New Vegas as those games have aged so badly. I think Fallout 4 is a decent entry point but really I think they should have had a game in development ready to drop a year after the series.

Last edited:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Yeah man, I was just being facetious with that comment about Rise of Ronan. I still don't see myself playing it but I know that the game is it's own thing.

I think there are enough games on the PS+ catalogue to keep me busy until the next big new drop. Once I'm done with the last 2.5 Unchartered games, I'm going onto Shadow of the Colossus which I've already downloaded. Then there's still Death Strading and a few others I will check out.

My main gripe though is that I didn't buy a PS5 expecting 90% of my playtime to be spent on remastered games. I understand games are becoming more complex to make but the wait times are becoming ridiculous.

I really don't see how it took Insomniac 5 years to give us Spider-Man 2 when most of the hard yards were run in making the 1st game. And the same goes for all developers. We're waiting anything between 4 and 7 years probably on average for sequels to games whereas growing up it would 18 months to 2 years and the games would ship complete *with* bonus content.

I don't see myself getting my mind around how it takes Rockstar 13 or 14 years to release GTA 6 but 3 years to release GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas which all had massive leaps between them on the same hardware. I mean can you imagine how long it's going to take Bethesda to release the next Fallout game? :snoop: Just from a business perspective, I feel Bethesda were caught napping by the Amazon series. There is so much hype for that series but new fans are not going to go and play Fallout 1 - New Vegas as those games have aged so badly. I think Fallout 4 is a decent entry point but really I think they should have had a game in development ready to drop a year after the series.
:mjcry: this the story of the ps5 gen

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wtf :dead: you trollin?

Last of us 1
Last of us 2
GTA
Final fantasy games
Tomb raider
Resident evil
Spiderman
Demon souls
Uncharted 4 n Legacy of thieves
The Witcher 3

C'mon fam

We are in a PLAYSTATION thread. And one of those Playstation remakes was a last gen remaster. There have been a load of non-remaster/remake games to play on PS5, wtf are you talking about. :wtf:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
We are in a PLAYSTATION thread. And one of those Playstation remakes was a last gen remaster. There have been a load of non-remaster/remake games to play on PS5, wtf are you talking about. :wtf:
Yeh you can play all them games on PlayStation...

There haven't been a load of original games on PS5, simple as that