PlayStation stealth dropped their 2024 showcase!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You see his nut ass didn’t respond. Do that shyt over.

Award Show Tuesday evening at 7pm est.

mLVcVh7.png

The awards winners are so much ahead it don't matter. I done put too much work into this presentation nikka! :birdman:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Your boy keeps posting MS having the highest metacritic for a publisher a few years ago so we must have had one win for him to be salty years later over starfield alone lol.

But you're a much better poster than most here so won't try to drag you into the weird bullshyt this subforum has going on.

That arcadium discord is dead but you're in it and I'm sure you're aware of why they made it obvious they didn't want certain nikkas there lmao
There’s a discord? :lupe:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Must be two discords:jbhmm:

@Rekkapryde :pachaha:

bro, you got so upset over console wars you went into the Israel-Palestine for the first time to continue it.

Whatever discord YOU'RE in, i definitely don't wanna be in.

But thanks for letting us all know you so insecure you came in here to flex whatever group you have going on.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
bro, you got so upset over console wars you went into the Israel-Palestine for the first time to continue it.

Whatever discord YOU'RE in, i definitely don't wanna be in.

But thanks for letting us all know you so insecure you came in here to flex whatever group you have going on.
Weirdo nikkas got a discord they circle jerk in on top of the stanning they do here, and they think thats a flex.

Editing videos and shyt, coordinating responses.

Grow ass men :huhldup:

Sony stan’s Crazy AF:mjlol:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Weirdo nikkas got a discord they circle jerk in on top of the stanning they do here, and they think it’s a flex.

Sony stan’s Crazy :mjlol:

That nikka is such a weirdo I wanna be surprised he bragged about that but I can't be lol.

He literally went into a thread about an actual war quoting old posts because he was upset about console wars shyt but then comes here and complains about people quoting old posts that are at least related.

nikka got his feelings hurt and brought up that shyt lmaooo

Don't forget his top 5 games of the year consisted of the PS4 copy of Death Stranding lol. Not even the directors cut. stfu talking to me pls

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That nikka is such a weirdo I wanna be surprised he bragged about that but I can't be lol.

He literally went into a thread about an actual war quoting old posts because he was upset about console wars shyt but then comes here and complains about people quoting old posts that are at least related.

nikka got his feelings hurt and brought up that shyt lmaooo
Dudes have zero self awareness.

They think their behavior is “normal” cause they all circle jerk and cheer each other on.

@Rekkapryde is a married man with kids and a career, but found time to make a lying ass stan thread, edit videos, and participate in a secret conversations just to force a banner on a coli users profile cause they like xbox.

Crazy :wow:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

They think their behavior is “normal” cause they all circle jerk and cheer each other on.

@Rekkapryde is a married man with kids and a career, but found time to make a lying ass stan thread, edit videos, and participate in a secret conversations just to force a banner on a coli users profile cause they like xbox.

The lack of participation in that thread outside of the usuals was hilarious to see.

nikkas don't even talk about games here. Just a bunch of grown ass men being the worst console warriors on some 2013 gameFAQs shyt.

Like I said earlier in that random thoughts thread. That PS and Xbox 2023 wrapup said enough. Majority of these nikkas don't even play games.

fukk am I tryna argue with a nikka whose top game in 2023 was the PS4 copy of Death Stranding. Dedicate some of the time from these dumbass posts to at least play the directors cut.

I'm pretty sure the directors cut on PS5 was free you bum ass nikka @CoolinInTheCut

:hubie: :hubie: :hubie:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Shut yo dumbass up. :mjlol:

Yall stay on my nuts.

Yall stannin for free. I'm stanning and gettin paid. :umad: