PlayStation State of Play | Thursday, May 30, 2024 at 3 PM PT / 6 PM ET | 30+ Minute Show Features 14 Titles

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
It’s Bloober, nuff said

Bluepoint probably would have killed this remake. I hope sony got them on something good
Don't know what games they've done but that game does not look good to me at all. I'm currently playing resident evil 4 remake, so looking at that game and then looking at the trailers from today, I can see a major difference. I might even say that Evil within 1 looked better than this Silent Hill 2 remake.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Don't know what games they've done but that game does not look good to me at all. I'm currently playing resident evil 4 remake, so looking at that game and then looking at the trailers from today, I can see a major difference. I might even say that Evil within 1 looked better than this Silent Hill 2 remake.

They did that horrible horror game in the beginning of the gen, The Medium

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
no interest in FF Rebirth, Stellar Blade, Helldivers 2, Rise of Ronin?
Not really. Not into RPG's and Stellar Blade is just a no. My brother gave Helldivers a good recommendation so might check that out. Already played Rise of Ronin in 2018 when it was called Ghost of Tsushima.

I've said before somewhere that I'm primarily an AAA gamer and they're giving us scraps in that regard. Like it or not, those are the games that define generations.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Not really. Not into RPG's and Stellar Blade is just a no. My brother gave Helldivers a good recommendation so might check that out. Already played Rise of Ronin in 2018 when it was called Ghost of Tsushima.

I've said before somewhere that I'm primarily an AAA gamer and they're giving us scraps in that regard. Like it or not, those are the games that define generations.
I think you should give it a chance, it is a different take on Japan with much more advanced combat.

As for AAA games, the cost and time is the reason why u don't see it as often. You can always try 3rd party ones that Sony either partners with or multiplatforms. Outside of ND, their big AAA companies have all released their game in recent years and it should really pick up starting next year till the end.