PlayStation State of Play | Thursday, May 30, 2024 at 3 PM PT / 6 PM ET | 30+ Minute Show Features 14 Titles

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
They really spent 12 mins on that 5v5 game and GoW Ragnarok coming to PC :martin:

Dynasty Warriors, meh :manny:

Infinity Nikki...idk what to even think of that

Ballad of Antara....NOW WE'RE TALKING :wow: :whew:

More VR Stuff.... :snoop: :camby:

Where Winds Meet looks interesting :ehh:

Until Dawn also looks interesting :ehh:

Path of Exile. Not really into those kinda games, moving on :coffee:

Silent Hill 2 looks AMAZING. Never played any Silent Hill game. But i'm definitely interested :wow: . So I've gotReFantazio and Silent Hill booked for October

Monster Hunter, meh :coffee:

AstroBot looks like Piff :blessed: will be copping. Easy. Stole the show

All in all, a very solid showcase. A lot of interesting games, and Between Silent Hill, AstroBot and Antara, i got to see 3 "will cops," 2 of which are coming this year. Sony continues to impress

Last edited:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
PS5 looking dusty right now :beli:

The last new game I bought was Spider-Man 2.

Since then, I've replayed Witcher 3, played the RE2 and RE3 remakes and I'm now playing through the Unchartered collection. WOAT Gen :snoop:
no interest in FF Rebirth, Stellar Blade, Helldivers 2, Rise of Ronin?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
One thing you can’t criticize Sony for is not at least providing variety this year. :ehh:

Platformers, JRPGS, Character Action, PVE Shooter, PVP, Sports, Narrative, etc.
I really don't get the complaints for this year, the 2nd half complaints are more fair but the first 5 months have been great for any category you are looking for. I guess if you are mainly into 1st party only, then I understand

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I really don't get the complaints for this year, the 2nd half complaints are more fair but the first 5 months have been great for any category you are looking for. I guess if you are mainly into 1st party only, then I understand
Because for as much as people try and clown Sony for their “movie games” they the only ones aside from Rockstar that can really do them.

And by movie games im not just talking about something high budget and cinematic but games that actually provides good gameplay along with it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You're really going to pretend like this isn't a relatively weak lineup in comparison to what normally comes out from them?

nikkas would say it was a weak line up even if they released more “movie games”…you can’t please everyone