PlayStation State Of Play on Thursday

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It gets worse….this leaked a couple days ago and the leak said GTAV is the big 3rd party game of the conference

:deadrose:

Tim Lord

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I like what Sony is doing with the State of Plays. Its real gameplay and game director commentary on games that are closer to release. Gaming media and fans have been asking for this for years since it means less vertical slices fake visuals. Now that Sony is doing it, its an issue…

Deathloop is going to be a dope game. While it has had a lot of previews and videos released, many people still don’t know what the game is or how it will play unless they were really paying attention.

After E3 the media and gamers were talking about Redfall despite the fact that it was all CG and the Arkane (Arkane Lyon) that everyone loves is working on finishing a PS5 console exclusive.

One final push on a fall PS exclusive that they signed the marketing deal for. Since as we have noticed Xbox+Bethesda haven’t uttered the words Deathloop or Ghostwire Tokyo despite the fact that both are coming to PC.

Tim Lord

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It gets worse….this leaked a couple days ago and the leak said GTAV is the big 3rd party game of the conference

:deadrose:

Don’t trust leaks, just let the announcements happen.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that if they were showing GTA V, they would name drop it since you know…its the biggest game ever and it would get more eyes on the show.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Don’t trust leaks, just let the announcements happen.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that if they were showing GTA V, they would name drop it since you know…its the biggest game ever and it would get more eyes on the show.

:francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Deathloop is going to be a dope game. While it has had a lot of previews and videos released, many people still don’t know what the game is or how it will play unless they were really paying attention.

I think if someone was truly interested in Deathloop they'd know what to expect. As someone that was in from day one and still hyped for it I got waaaay more than enough info on it. Playstation has done 4 trailers on it, they've done their own deep dive and gameinformer did a month long preview of everything about the game with a handful of longer gameplay videos.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just feel like they've overdone it with Deathloop coverage. I swear they've dedicated so much airtime to this shyt.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Game still 2 months away . Enough to fit it into another event or two.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sony is going to wait until September to announce shyt isn't coming this year and this place will go in a frenzy.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony is going to wait until September to announce shyt isn't coming this year and this place will go in a frenzy.

sony: btw….2022:troll:

The internet:

giphy.gif

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The random heel turn on Deathloop is fukking hilarious.

Set all of us arguing over video games aside, I'd say that there are a lot of people that still don't know what this game is. shyt, they still haven't really gone in depth on how the multiplayer aspect works, other than just saying that you Julianna is player controlled if you opt for it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The random heel turn on Deathloop is fukking hilarious.

Set all of us arguing over video games aside, I'd say that there are a lot of people that still don't know what this game is. shyt, they still haven't really gone in depth on how the multiplayer aspect works, other than just saying that you Julianna is player controlled if you opt for it.

yeah but it’s still two months away. So we get this and then kind of forget about it again by the end of summer. The wild thing is this game was supposed to drop last year so imo it’s kind of being over marketed. This is getting a bigger deep dive than Returnal got before it came out.

like we got actual in depth Previews of the game two months ago when it was originally supposed to release