PlayStation State Of Play on Thursday

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
:mjlol:

Hold up, are these Japanese nikkas serious right now? First Nintendo announces some bullshyt OLED "upgrade" for the Switch and Sony has the audacity to announce a State of Play... for fukking Deathloop?

:laff:

Yo i'm done.

@The Mad Titan I'm buying a fukking Xbox.
:wow:
Welcome to the green side :blessed: :handshake:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Why are y’all saying don’t advertise deathloop
Stop getting caught up in console wars, most people outside of forums prolly don’t even know who develops the game, let alone that arcane parent company got bought out by msft.

they gonna see it on YouTube and if they like it they gonna wanna play it on PS5. Simple as that.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Stop getting caught up in console wars, most people outside of forums prolly don’t even know who develops the game, let alone that arcane parent company got bought out by msft.

they gonna see it on YouTube and if they like it they gonna wanna play it on PS5. Simple as that.

I mean I’ve just seen too much of it but it’s whatever.

Whats funny is people were pretending to be up in arms about sony not giving a shyt about indie games last week are now complaining about indie games.again.

it’s like a never ending cycle of people complaining about sony showing indies and being mad about them not giving enough shine to indies

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I mean I’ve just seen too much of it but it’s whatever.

Whats funny is people were pretending to be up in arms about sony not giving a shyt about indie games last week are now complaining about indie games.again.

it’s like a never ending cycle of people complaining about sony showing indies and being mad about them not giving enough shine to indies
Yea I feel I’ve seen more than enough as well.

bruh no one gives a fukk about indie games like that. Especially not from Sony. shyt just be virtue signaling.

same people who swear they care about developer health and crunch culture be up in arms when a game get delayed or they find out the next gta not coming out till 2026. They be ready to crack the whip they damn selfs :pachaha:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I personally don’t even care that much about GoW or seeing more HFW I want to see Forspoken and ff16, that’s it.
…and maybe factions 2

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yea I feel I’ve seen more than enough as well.

bruh no one gives a fukk about indie games like that. Especially not from Sony. shyt just be virtue signaling.

same people who swear they care about developer health and crunch culture be up in arms when a game get delayed or they find out the next gta not coming out till 2026. They be ready to crack the whip they damn selfs :pachaha:

there is a lot of fake concern over indies. Im personally really looking forward to Kena, sifu, and stray though.

shyt like among us and fall guys?:camby:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

why we using common sense! negged!

Flykid567

Pro
Daps
Man where is God of War , Factions , Horizion release dates , The new IPs , the MGS/Silent Hill remake. Come on Sony wtf

Flykid567

Pro
Daps
All these separated little events are wack. shyt remind me of the would you rather have sex for 30 seconds a day or for 30 minutes in 1 month thread. They could have saved every bit for one big event