PlayStation State Of Play on Thursday

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Hmm a couple of people on ResetEra hinting that FFXVI will be at this, seems really strange to me but maybe it will close the show.

Anyway what I think it will be:

GTAV (opener)
Deathloop Deep Dive (9 minutes)
Jett
Little Devil Inside
FNAF
Ghost of Tsushima DLC
Death Stranding DC

That's basically 30 minutes. Stray/Solar Ash will be at the Annapurna Conference. Kena will get its own SOP drop closer to release.

I don’t feel like there will be first party stuff there so I doubt ds and got…if there is 1st party I think it will be Bluepoint since they’re obviously holding that acquisition news for something

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm surprised they haven't done anything with their next gen VR device. I was hoping they'd have something to demo by now. I wonder how far out it really is.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
‘Arkane games usually aren’t commercially successful so you’ll prob get your wish. I’m still looking forward to it but it seems dumb for Sony to push a game series so hard they don’t own and won’t get a sequel of.
Free promotion

If it's a success that's a win for Microsoft, they can still offer it for free to their users once that timed exclusive deal ends and rake in money from playstation.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Thankfully Arkane started production on this before they got bought, you know microsoft don’t geeen light black characters:sas2:

Crackdown and Gears... Let's talk Sony and their treatment of Black characters and voices. Naughty Dog hates blacks and don't even use a black voice for their black characters. Let's keep the thread on topic kid :troll:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Deathloop is the Roman Reigns of Sony's lineup in 2021.:dead:

T5ZdBgn.gif
This was pure jokes :mjlol:

Get cosigned by your famous cousin and still get booed brehs :russ: