PlayStation State Of Play on Thursday

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This is exactly how I feel about the game. Something about being killed and returning or hunting down a group of people who are hunting you down. I have zero idea what this game is about. The french accent doesn’t help either

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder about gamers sometime.

They feel like they are so smart until they aren't. The last video tells you all you need to know with out right saying it.

DL is clearly a rougelike game with some demon soul influence (invading worlds) but a FPS.

If you played returnal and are confused on DL... I'm confused as to why you are confused. :dwillhuh:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is exactly how I feel about the game. Something about being killed and returning or hunting down a group of people who are hunting you down. I have zero idea what this game is about. The french accent doesn’t help either

It's Dishonoured with guns and some roguelike elements - the game is super fukking clear as to what it is.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

They feel like they are so smart until they aren't. The last video tells you all you need to know with out right saying it.

DL is clearly a rougelike game with some demon soul influence (invading worlds) but a FPS.

If you played returnal and are confused on DL... I'm confused as to why you are confused. :dwillhuh:

:pachaha:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

for once I agree with you. Why are people acting so dense about this game? I’m starting to think it’s some cheeky online thing at this point

I knew exactly what it was from the first trailer