Playstation Portal Official Thread

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Really surprised at the price, easy buy for me. Has any reviewer answered the replacing sticks question? Cause a drift stick on this would ruin it

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I feel like the circumstances that would have to occur to make this a logical purchase are incredibly limited.
So....people have one TV in the house these days?

I don't want to get into a financial pissing match but I'd imagine most homes have at least 2 TVs nowadays.
If the main TV is being taken up by family members watching something on a regular basis while you want to game then get them a Roku/firestick/Apple TV and hook the PS5 to the other TV.

Seems like a lot but $200 to "solve" this hypothetical issue seems like a lot to me as well and based on past experience I have no confidence that you'll be able to comfortable play games in a serious sense in terms of performance and ergonomics.

Im in the super minority that has a household full of serious gamers so I just have multiple PS5s and Series Xs.
$200 remote play is weird to me. I'd still need to use the PS5 so why not unplug it all together and move it to a different tv.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What in the F U C K is Sony thinking not including bluetooth?!!? What is this 2004!?!!
It’s a money grab.

They trying to sell you a $500 PS5. A $550 helmet, This $200 tethered device and some $200 earbuds to go with it.

$ony :wow:

@Gizmo_Duck must be ballin :wow: