Playstation Portal Official Thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Standalone like deck. I mean.. successor to vita and psp

Edit::

Oh i mean, i feel like the market is already saturated with that. The steamdeck and other stand alone stuff is just already far better because you have the entire steam library at your disposal. Just being able to play paired down ps4 or ps5 games on a sony handheld woudl require more work from their studios for an experience theres not a large market for.

This accessory isn’t sony trying to compete with the switch or even the steamdeck its trying to get people who already own and play ps5 to continue playing it away from the tv their ps5 is hooked up to.

The above statement applies to most people above the age of 30 that still use handhelds

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Buy a new one :manny:
Not great answers in here for an issue that DS5s have. I've only gotten stick drift twice in my gaming life. The joy cons and my black DS5 that's about a year n half old. I'm about to crack it open and fix it but I'd be lying if the build quality of this new product isn't suspect by association.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Not great answers in here for an issue that DS5s have. I've only gotten stick drift twice in my gaming life. The joy cons and my black DS5 that's about a year n half old. I'm about to crack it open and fix it but I'd be lying if the build quality of this new product isn't suspect by association.
Hopefully they’ll fix it for a small fee after warranty .. should’ve had the tech from the edge controller in there