281a481d-a191-46cf-a5e5-2d83284096b4.9ce75d39bcc95fbec4f4c6ee07416ec9.jpeg
:pachaha:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I got the ROG Ally and Chiaki. So I'm set, they can keep that.

That ROG thing looks nice. High cost tho but still an interesting looking device. I haven't been doing much pc gaming lately, or even much on the ps5 but that's something I'll have to keep an eye on. I see only the extreme version available and not the regular yet that's like $100 less. I'll have to stay updated on it. The PS Portal looked appealing but if this rog one can be a better overall product, might as well save up for that instead. :jbhmm:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That ROG thing looks nice. High cost tho but still an interesting looking device. I haven't been doing much pc gaming lately, or even much on the ps5 but that's something I'll have to keep an eye on. I see only the extreme version available and not the regular yet that's like $100 less. I'll have to stay updated on it. The PS Portal looked appealing but if this rog one can be a better overall product, might as well save up for that instead. :jbhmm:

For me, every other method of remote play is either
A. Far less elegant
B. Far more expensive

Last edited:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it's pricey. I got mine for 100 bucks less at Best Buy by getting a brand new "open box" unit. shyt everything was still in the plastic never even opened. LOL. I have found it to be worth the price. I got all my emulators including Switch, PS5 remote play, and Xbox Gamepass. shyt you don't need anything else really. And you can't beat having all that while still getting to chill with the fam seamlessly without having to leave the room or monopolize the TV for the gaming setup.