Playstation Portal Official Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
this product is pointless. it has no bluetooth functionality for wireless headphones, which means only wired headphones and sony playstation brand earbuds work. and you cannot even use it in places like hotel wifi where you have to accept their terms to get on the wifi cuz it won't let you. furthermore, you cannot even use any of the media apps on the playstation, and the portal doesn't have any native apps like YT/Netflix/Hulu etc.

also, I was wondering where the touchpad is on the portal. how do you use games that need touchpad functionality.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I agree that at the price point, the shyt is an extremely superfluous product

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
this product is pointless. it has no bluetooth functionality for wireless headphones, which means only wired headphones and sony playstation brand earbuds work. and you cannot even use it in places like hotel wifi where you have to accept their terms to get on the wifi cuz it won't let you. furthermore, you cannot even use any of the media apps on the playstation, and the portal doesn't have any native apps like YT/Netflix/Hulu etc.

also, I was wondering where the touchpad is on the portal. how do you use games that need touchpad functionality.

The touchpad functionality is built into touchscreen. There are two rectangular boxes on the right and left sides of the screen that double as the touchpad