#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Oled version breh :wow:
That shyt won me over. I can play all my games and all my emulation games and other things that remote offers me. It's insane when you really think about it.

The PS Portal looks good but it's basically like media remote. I haven't used it since I brought it but I wanted it so bad.

This basically covers everything gaming for me. The OLED screen was really the biggest draw. Tablets with OLED are starting at 300 refurbished after shipping. Just a much better deal.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
No
That shyt won me over. I can play all my games and all my emulation games and other things that remote offers me. It's insane when you really think about it.

The PS Portal looks good but it's basically like media remote. I haven't used it since I brought it but I wanted it so bad.

This basically covers everything gaming for me. The OLED screen was really the biggest draw. Tablets with OLED are starting at 300 refurbished after shipping. Just a much better deal.
you can play few ps games anywhere no internet.. god of war on the go :wow:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Playing madden online and it's definitely playable. Not sure if I was getting 60 fps though

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Tried 2 games so far

NBA 2K24: Slight lag at some moments but doesn't affect the gameplay, there was no delay in shooting or dribbling like you would get in online lag.

Spider-Man 2: no lag at all, pretty smooth experience, tried to fight some street crimes and used all gadgets to see and it was still smooth

My only issue right now is getting used to playing on a smaller screen and not 4K. This will be pretty good to use in other rooms and at night time if I want to game.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently this is sold out everywhere. I missed the pre-order window and can't find it anywhere.:beli:
I'm in Maine and was doing some remote play on my iPad last night off the hotel wifi to my PS5 in NY and it was pretty smooth. Gaming with a touch screen is still ass though. This could have really come in handy.:francis:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Tested

Contra from Contra Collection —Felt slow unsure if it was due to the dpad. I had to think about my actions,

I’ve been playing this game once every other month since the 80’s I have it memorized.

Street Fighter 6- had to enter combos faster than I usually would but it felt overall good

lies of P demo - felt great , still can’t the last boss of the demo. Got to the last guy and can’t get it done :dead: I know the final game have faster rolls etc…

NBA 2k24 - overall felt solid , was able to to do tons of pick and rolls and was splashing with Jalen Brunson

All of this was on WiFi , I’m going to run the ps5 wired tomorrow and try again

I had my gaming laptop on WiFi 6 and tried everything but contra a few weeks ago , on that I did not get any picture artifacts and every thing was smooth , smoother than the WiFi on the PSPP: