Playstation Portal Official Thread

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MK1 felt so damn good on WiFi. Over my cell phone spot it was straight ass though. It’s not unplayable. But it’s just off enough to fukk up your timing.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crazy just a couple years ago, the line was “don’t nobody wanna stream games”

Now nikkas coppin dedicated streaming devices. :wow:
You mean like years ago when Gaikai and PS Now was clowned by Xbots right? Up until Gamepass streaming became a thing, remote play was always concern trolled.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You mean like years ago when Gaikai and PS Now was clowned by Xbots right? Up until Gamepass streaming became a thing, remote play was always concern trolled.
It's deceiving because it presupposes that the alternative is an acceptable compromise. Let's not get too deep into that as you know streaming =/= native playing. It can be viable for some but it ain't the same. Vegan chicken wings can be really good but some would argue it's still not the same. :troll:
It can be for certain games or in a pinch. Some gamers will find it fine, some won't. Me, the only time I've played a game on a streaming service and felt it was REALLY good was Hotline Miami 2 on Stadia. I won't play AAA or big MP games on a streaming service. It's not the same man.
Uncharted and God of War coming to PC is a real choice. Offering that shyt on PS Now to play on PC is laughable. It's some poverty shyt lol.

Crazy :wow: